25.

I keep saying this but I will keep saying it till others understand. I am a different author some maybe use to a author who gets straight to the point and tell it quickly. I'm not, Writing is like art to me. You slow down and pace yourself. I'm very patient with my chapters because their is no hurry. I hate a quick pace book so I'm slow with it. So if your thinking I'm trying to "stretch something out" I'm not. This is how I write. Any ways enjoy.

Boss what do you want us to do with the last shipment?"

One of Vito's workers asks entering his office.

"Bring it to Warren."

A knock to his door gets his attention.

"Come in"

He looks up from his computer to see Lala entering through the door while the guy leaves.

"What are you doing here?" He asks closing his laptop

"Victor I-

"You know not to call me that"

"It wasn't a problem before." She says rolling her eyes

"What the hell do you want? You just want to bother me or... wassup?"

"I'm pregnant."

"So what are you telling me for?" He asks looking at her furrowing his eyebrows

"You're the father. I'm a month and some weeks"

"I strapped up with you. So how can I be the father?"

"One time you didn't." She answers biting the corner of her lip

"Lala get out of here."

Lala's eyes begin watering. He wasn't believing her and that pissed her off. She pulls the ultrasound from her pockets and storms towards his desk throwing the paper on his desk.

Vito's eyes snapped up to hers. He gets up from his seat and grabs the front of her hoodie. Pulling her towards him,causing her to lean on his desk.

"Throw sum again"

Lala gulps her emotions staying still.

"I'm pregnant Vito and you're the father." She mumbles

"How much do you need?" He questions letting her hoodie go

"How much what?" She asks trying to hold back her tears

"How much money do you need to get rid of it?" He asks taking back his seat.

"I'm keeping my baby Victor."

"Well I don't know what to tell you. Get rid of it or I will." He says sternly opening back his laptop

"Was this how you treated Madison?" She asks teary eyed

Something snapped in him. He jumps up from his seat and again grips the front of her hoodie.

"I didn't hear you properly,say that again."

Lala bursts out in tears and feels him letting loose on her hoodie

"Get out."

Vito pulls his phone out and clicks on his camera roll. Scrolling up to his pictures that contained his "family". His eyes stayed glued to her. His eyes caressed her whole body.

"You still here?" Vito asks looking up

"What happened to you?" She cries running out of his office

His eyes revert back to his camera roll. He takes his time sliding his finger across his screen looking at pictures and videos. He stops at this one particular video. The last video him and Madison ever made,which was on their date in Toronto. He requested to make a home video and she agreed. He presses play and watches as the video begins playing. Her face. Her face is his favorite part. He watches as her eyes begin lowering and rolling all over the place.