39.

Madison shakes Vito's chest trying to get him to wake up.

"Bae you promised me" she whines

She continues to shake him,causing him to groan in his sleep.

"Ivy can't we just catch it tomorrow?"

She kisses her teeth and stares at him,watching him continue to sleep peacefully. She places her hand on his exposed chest,rubbing it leisurely.

"Baby"

Before going to bed Vito had promised to wake up early so they could go on the beach to watch the sunrise. She couldn't wait and wanted to leave before the sun started to come up. Her hand travels down to his stomach and back up to his chest.

"Ivy you know I don't play about my-"

His sentence is cut off by her lips. She pecks his lips down to his neck.

"Get up Papa"

"Okay... okay I'm up." He mumbles groggily

" come on baby"

She slides out of bed and turns on the lamp sitting on the nightstand.

"Good Morning babe"

She stares at him,watching as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

" Morning"

Vito wanted to head back to sleep but he knew he promised her the walk on the beach. He steps out of the bed and begins stretching and yawning at the same time.

"Oh my gosh" Madison squeals

Vito pops his eyes open to her covering her mouth.

"What's the problem?"

"You're naked." She answers pointing at his exposed manhood

He stands there for a while staring at her.

"You act like you ain't never sit on it before."

He walks around with Madison eyes chasing him around. Her eyes mainly stared at his thick head. Her hand slaps against her cheek as she feels herself getting hot and embarrassed.

"Ivy could you-

Vito looks up from his suitcase to see her blushing real hard. One of his eyebrows raised before he questioned her.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing,what were you saying to me?" She asks getting up

"Nevermind I got it,What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch."

"Haha you thought that was funny huh,won't be funny when I crawl my black ass back into that bed"

"Papa it was just a joke."

She openly eyed his strong physique down,thinking of all the things she wanted to do to him. Too busy thinking about sucking all over,Madison hadn't realized him staring back at her.

"Ivy I know you hear me talking to you."

She shakes her head and meets with his eyes.

"No,what did you say?"

"I said are you ready?" He repeats looking at the dress she has on

"Yes"

She watched him put on clothes and waited for him to brush his teeth.

"Babe come on I don't want the sun to come up yet"

"I'm coming Madison"

She waited on the bed for a couple more minutes until he finally comes out looking more handsome than ever.