24 (2)

Madison made sure to sleep alone with the kids,locked up in the room. She had decided she wasn't leaving the room until one of his cousins came or at least Smiley. She had to pee really bad but she feared him hearing her. He hadn't said anything to her when they got back to the house. He hadn't even looked at any of the kids. Vito knew what he did was wrong but he couldn't help but feel like his old self again. The look of fear in her eyes made him start up ,like jumper cables. He smoked in his room and stayed there. He never left the room. Madison bites her lip in pain. She has to go real bad. She tried staying sane for the children. She takes one more look at them before leaving the room to go to the bathroom. She runs to the bathroom and locks the door.

"I shouldn't have left them alone." She panics

Quickly she sits on the toilet and forcefully pushes all the urine out. After cleaning up she makes her way back to the room. Her stomach growled and she needed to eat. She told herself after seeing Hassan get shot she wouldn't eat but she needs to eat so Cairo can eat.

She wanted to leave and go to her house so she would be less paranoid despite what Dre said. She placed Cairo in his carseat and lays a blanket over him.

"How am I going to carry two babies?"

The kids's door open and Vito appears with just some sweats on

"Are you going somewhere?"

"I'm going home." She mumbles holding Cairo's car seat to her side

"Come on I'll drop you off."

Madison shakes her head before sobbing.

"So what are you scared of me now?" Vito questions letting out a scoff

"I-I don't know you anymore." She cries

"Ivy Im r-

"No let me s-speak. You can't just S-Shoot someone in front of me and expect me-me to not be afraid of you. You hurt me mentally, physically,and emotionally. Vito I'm traumatized, I-I don't even want to be here. I just want to leave." She bawls

"Ivy don't make it seem like you didn't push me. You know who I am. A hood nigga,and I was tired of you playing with me."

"Y-you shot a man in front of me. I never asked for this."

"Well I gave you a chance to shoot me so you should of taken the chance" Vito answers nonchalant

"Victor I just want to bring my kids home. Please just let me leave. I don't want to do this with you."

Vito shakes his head before chuckling.

"You hate me now?"

Madison's head drops to the floor. Unable to look in his eyes.

He inches closer to Madison, making her scared.

"Answer my damn question. You hate me now?" He grits

"YES I HATE YOU NOW. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR? I DESPISE YOU!" she yells

Vito chuckles before gripping the carseat out of her hands.

"Yeah that's exactly what I wanted to hear." He says in front of her

Their eyes stayed connected. Madison is scared to even look away.

"I don't know what I saw in you." He says shaking his head looking her up and down

"I don't know your father but all I know is you're just like him deep down."