19.

"How did you feel then and there?" Doctor Diaz asks staring at her

"I was hurt...but I feel better." She answers looking up at him shrugging her shoulders

This morning she wasn't really in the mood to get all dressed up so she threw a cap on over her head and wore an oversized shirt with some tights.

"Are you sure you're okay Madison?"

"I cried all night, what else can I do but cry?" She asks nodding her head

Dr.Diaz watched as her face stayed calm.

"So you're over the fact that your ex boyfriend/child's father paid for this guy to talk to you?"

"I honestly don't care...It's something expectable coming from him. He has this mentality that he can be with whoever he wants but I must stay true to him but I'm done. I'm done with men in this city." She says pointing her finger down when she says this

"Do you feel loved?" He asks writing on his notepad

"Yes I do"

Her right leg crosses her left while her body posture stands straight.

"Have you spoken to him?"

"Not at all." Madison says dryly

" Would you like to speak to him?" Dr.Diaz questions

"Not as of right now. I don't care about the situation anymore but I dislike him very much" "I'm not going to use hate because he's my first love but that was so low even for him. No matter what his excuse is. I would never do that to him...ever"

"Do you look at it as a positive thing?"

"Him paying someone that I was about to have sex with last night is not positive. I'd probably feel worse if I slept with him and he told me after."

"You liked this man that much?"

"Yes I did...I probably still do because feelings don't disappear into thin air" she responds

"I think what you're trying to do is go back to stage one. You're trying to bottle your feelings to feel less like a burden.Your not a burden...you're a patient who needs help and that's what I'm here for."

"Actually I'm not, This morning I woke up feeling normal. I have no tears left to cry."

Dr.Diaz nods his head and rips off a piece of paper handing it to her.

"I think you should call me tonight. We should talk more about this. I have my next patient soon." He says getting up from his chair

Madison nods her head and rises from her spot. She shakes his hands before leaving his large office. She jogs down the spiral staircase till she reaches the lobby. The cool air from the air condition provokes goose bumps to spread on her arms. Angered by the freezing temperature she pushes the door and exits out of the building. She looks around insight for Raymond's car only to see his parking space empty. She pulls her phone out of her pocket in an attempt to call him. Her finger presses his number and waits till he finally picks up.

"Ray where'd you go? I told you I'd be out at ten."

"Girl ya baby daddy sent me away." Ray answers

"RAY AND YOU LISTENED TO HIM? I ASKED YOU TO STAY HERE AND WAIT FOR ME" She yells

"Madison why are you even yelling?"

"FORGET IT RAYMOND!"

She hangs up the phone furiously and slides it back in her pocket. She steps off the side walk to walk through the parking lot when a car (Vito's) cuts her off.