Hellish Wedding

Angel woke up with the red sun hitting her in the face.

She felt sore all over, and she looked over in her bed to see...!

Alastor was asleep in the same bed as her...and he was in his birthday suit.

As was she.

Then Angel remembered.

After Alastor proposed to her and she replied with feverish kisses, they took their activities to her bedroom.

It became a whirlwind of kisses, licks, bites, skin slapping against skin.

Merlin, Alastor may be a gentleman or seen as a demon, but Angel learned he can be a real animal in the sheets. Her grabbing his tail only encouraged him.

There wasn't a spot on her fur he left untouched, like he was sampling a once in a blue moon delicacy.

And when the best part came around...oh, she never thought she can scream so loud. It was closest she ever gotten to Heaven.

"Darling? You're up already?"

"Yes, I am. How'd you sleep?"

"Best I've had since we met." Alastor said as he snuggled to her chest.

"Alastor, I gotta make breakfast. Besides, Charlie needs us at the hotel."

"Charlie can manage on her own for a day. Can't we stay here a while?" He said, his voice muffled in her chest.

Angel shook her head as she used her magic to check the news.

Basically Kate and Tom talked of the death toll being the lowest yet due to the princess's hotel actually working and demons were reserving a place there at a steady rate.

"In other matters, it seems that The infamous Radio Demon and Spider Witch Demon have hooked up with each other, and according to some demons, their officially engaged!" Kate said getting the deer and spider's attention.

"That's right Kate! The two eligible demons are now officially off the market for all those miserable dunderheads!" Tom nodded.

"Looks like word gets around fast here," Angel sighed.

Alastor grumbled about nosy demons who have no respect for privacy.

"...How soon would you like the wedding? Honestly, I don't think I can endure a long engagement." Angel said as she got up and dressed in a feathery robe.

"As soon as we tell Charlie and the others. I'm sure you don't want a big glamorous wedding so we can invite a few sinners. Rosie and Mimzy can come too."

"I'm also sure Lucifer and Lilith would like an invite too." Angel added.
-----------
As they arrived back to the Hotel, Charlie basically bombarded them with questions her eyes all lit up at their engagement.

Niffty as well, with her asking when and where they would like the wedding.

Husk was well, Husk as always.

-------------
In the next three days, Alastor found himself standing at an altar in a red tuxedo, with a nervous smile.

Lucifer, who was gonna have him married, assured him he was as nervous when he and Lilith got hitched, and gave advised him to spend as much time with his new bride as possible.

He also promised that no one who wasn't invited would not be able to get in. Ever since it was announced that Alastor and Angel and got engaged, the Hell tabloids were offering ten million dollars for a picture of the wedding kiss.

Alastor nervousness melted away as he heard the organ music and his eyes gazed upon the love of his afterlife.

Mimzy was walking alongside her hand in hand to the alter. Unknown to the demons, some spirits attending as well from Heaven without being detected or seen.

On the other side of her Angel noticed her father's and godfather's Sirius's ghosts looking at her with smiles.

Among the guests, there were also those of friends and allies. Hagrid was sniffling into a hanker chief as well as McGonagall as they floated alongside Dumbledore with a twinkling eye expression.

Ron, Hermione, the twins, Lupin, Ginny, Luna, her grown godson Teddy, and all she knew in the war were in their own group as well.

Even Draco Malfoy and Snape to her surprise. They both gave her a respectful nod as she walked to the alter.

Her mother was floating behind Charlie and Vaggie where her dad joined her.

"Never thought our daughter would end up marrying a wendigo f all beings after dying though," James joked earning a small punch from Lily.

"Nor have I. But, no matter what she chooses, she'll always be our prongslet." Lily smiled as her daughter and her new groom exchanged vows.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

The hall erupted into applause as the couple kissed.

-------------------------
Hope you love this chapter!
Next comes a good part!
Plz comment!