The 2 Overlords at the Hotel

Seeing this demon made Charlie pale. It was tense enough when Angel Dust arrived but now HIM?!

The man then begins to speak, "Hel-"

But Charlie slams the door on him.

Looking away from a second, Charlie opens the door and the man finishes, "-lo!"

Then Charlie slams the door on him again.

'Alastor? I had a feeling he'd come around here?'

Charlie turns her head, "Hey, Vaggie?"

"Whaaaat?" Vaggie asks with an irritated expression.

"The Radio Demon is at the door!" Charlie nervously answers, imitating the man's smile. Then points to the door.

Vaggie quickly sits up in shock, "What?!"

"Now this is unexpected..." Angel said, pretending she doesn't know him at all.

"What should I do?!" Charlie panics.

"Uh, well, don't let him in!" Vaggie says.

Charlie is nervous and turns her head to the door. And sure enough, she opens the door again.

The demon calls the Radio Demon, asks, "May I speak now?"

Charlie calmly says to the demon, "You may."

The demon reaches his hand out to Charlie as he talks with his radio voice, "Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart!"

He then grabs Charlie's hand and pulls her to him, "Quite a pleasure!"

Alastor lets himself in and past the princess, "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha."

He then walks further in as he says, "Sooo many orphans..."

Suddenly, Vaggie holds a harpoon towards Alastor's face making him stop, "Stop right there!"

Vaggie mutters, "Cabrón hijo de perra." Angel chuckled to herself as she heard that.

She continues to have the harpoon toward his throat and says, "I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talk show shitlord!"

Alastor chuckles as he Angel approaches the group as she turned the harpoon away from him with a grin, "Honey trust me. If he wanted to cause harm...he would've done it already." Angel said with her green eye glowing a venomous green.

Charlie and Vaggie stare  in fear.

 "That's right! I'm here because I want to help!" The Radio Demon stated in glee.

The girls stare at him with confused expressions.

Charlie asks, dumbfounded, "Say what now?"

"Help!" Alastor repeats himself.

"Hahaha, hello? Is this thing on?" Alastor questions.

He taps his mic and says, "Testing, testing!"

Suddenly, the microphone talks, "Well I heard you loud and clear!"

"Um, you want to help? With...?" Charlie asks.

Alastor teleports himself from the shadow between the girls, "This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it."

"Buuut... why?" Charlie asks.

"Hahaha, why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades," Alastor says.

Then leans his elbow on Vaggie's head, "My work became mundane, lacking focus..."

Then shoves her away, but Angel catches Vaggie before she could fall to the floor. "aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment! Hahaha!"

"A new form of entertainment? Does this mean you're getting tired of me? You wound me..." Angel spoke up getting Alastor's attention with a fake pout looking to another part of the room.

"Hahahahaha! Oh, I could never get tired of you or your actions, Angel Dust! You have been making Hell more lively after all!" Alastor said.

"Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment...?" Charlie nervously asks.

"Hahaha! It's the purest kind, my dear: Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment," Alastor, showing his big sharp toothed smile.

"So does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie asks.

Alastor shakes his hand in front of her as he laughs, "Of course not! That's wacky nonsense!"

That makes Charlie deflate.

Alastor shakes his head back and forth as he says, "Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity!"

He then shakes his head again, "No no no no, I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners!"

He then looks over to Vaggie who is offended. Angel just shook her head at this, but still sorry about Alastor's words.

"The chance given was the life they lived before, the punishment is this! There is no undoing what is done!" Alastor adds.

Charlie steps forward and asks, So then, why do you wanna help me if you don't believe in my cause?"

Alastor turns to see Charlie and looks at her with a large grin with his eyes glowing.

Alastor walks up to Charlie "Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself!" Then pulls her close to him.

He twirls her around a little as he says, "I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure!"

"Riiiight," Charlie says, feeling uncomfortable and removes his hand from her shoulder.

"Yes, indeedy!" Alastor says.

Then he grabbed Charlie by her waist and drags her away, "I see big things coming your way and who better to help you than I?"

----------------

"I heard that the two of them know each other, but how well?" Charlie suddenly asked Vaggie as she was taken to the other girl's side.

"Well, a decade ago, Angel Dust emerged in Hell. Upon arrival, the Cleansing was beginning. A flapper demon was going to be killed by the angels, but Angel Dust slaughtered two of them, and placed a curse on a third one, forcing them to withdraw. Typically, word of it spread around Hell since no demon was able to destroy an angel before. A few days later, she brought down an overlord in charge of drug trafficking and replaced it with her potions which quickly gained ground. Sinners started calling her the Witch Spider Demon. And then, she was able to make a fool out of another overlord; Valentino. That was also the same time she met Alastor, the Radio Demon, and sinners say the two of them forged an alliance of sorts. And that's really rare since most of the overlords work solo." Vaggie clarified as the two overlords interacted. "If i had to choose, I'd trust the spider since she's more humane."

------------------------

cliffhanger! What will happen next?

plz comment!