Charlie and Vaggie part 2

"Hello there. You must be Charlie. I'm Angel Dust." Angel extended her hand out to the young girl to shake.

"Angel Dust? As in the Spider Witch Demon? My parents talked a lot about you." Charlie said a little tense.

"Likewise. Sorry I came here on short notice but I saw your fiasco earlier, and thought I could help." Angel said getting Charlie's attention.

"Help?"

"Yes-"

"Hold on a minute!" Another demon girl said holding a spear. "How do we know you're not here to sabatoge us or something?!"

"Honey, I may be an Overlord, but I'm more humane than others."

"Hey Vag, can I talk with you?" Charlie asked the other girl dragging her away.

"I think we should hear her out."

"What?! Why?"

"She may be an Overlord, but my parents hold her in high regard. She's also respected by many demons, especially females. Most of them were victims of trafficking and so on. I heard the only kills she's ever done were on those of angels when the Cleansing." Charlie explained.

"...Tsk. Alright, but I'm gonna keep an eye on her..." Vaggie said and then noticed Angel staring at her.

"What?"

"Your stance is off."

"Wha?" Then Angel corrected Vaggie's defense stance with the spear.

"There, and don't stay standing straight hun. If you croach, you can be ready to step away from an attack."

Vaggie blushed at this.

"So, what can you do that will help us?" Charlie asked.

"I know how to cook, clean, sew, and I can also be a Cabaret singer time to time. But I require every Monday and Thursday night off from singing. Can that work?"

"Wait, I thought you were wealthy enough to have servants back in your mansion." Vaggie said.

"I don't have any servants. It's not necessary for me."

Then the door knocked again.

Charlie then gained a hopeful look on her face only to turn into one of shock.

It was the Radio Demon.
------------------
Cliffhanger! What should happen next? plz comment!