A Little Hunt

Neither of the two overlords realized that Charlie and Vaggie had followed them and overheard the whole thing.

Charlie was pretty sad for Angel since this meant a lot of people she knew were possibly in Heaven, including her parents, but she was stuck down here in Hell. So Charlie was thinking of asking Angel if she wanted to be rehabilitated.

Vaggie, while she was pretty upset too, thought maybe Alastor was either using Angel to his advantage or did t want her to go to Heaven. Like Husk said, Alastor is denying his own feelings for the spider.
--------
A few days later, Alastor was just walking along with Angel as demons steered clear of them.

Then Angel began to tense up as she felt some familiar presences.

She looked to the side to see two demons. A male and a female.

The male looked like an overweight walrus, while the wife was similar to a mangled giraffe.

She internally growled.

'Those two...well after what they, did I suppose they did deserve Hell as their 'reward'.' Angel thought.

"Angel. You look a little peeved about something." Alastor said before looking at the two other demons as he recalled Angel's discription of her so-called relatives.

'Hmm.'
--------
The day faded away to early night as Petunia and Vernon Dursley were trying to scrap up food to their home, which was really an abandoned shack.

They had no idea how this happened! They didn't do anything wrong! How did they deserve Hell itself, where they had spent 22 years of being on the streets, having to steal food and other things to survive, with the constant threat of being killed or raped whenever they went out?!

Then they heard a knock at the door.

Vernon quickly got a gun, and timidly said; "Who's there?"

The door then opened to reveal Alastor with his usual bloodthirsty grin.

"Hello there! I want to know, are you Petunia and Vernon Dursley?" He asked casually.

"W-what do you want with us?" Petunia asked, afraid of what the Radio Demon would do to them.

"Simple. I'm afraid I'll have to have you erased since you have deserved worse than this place to hurt my friend, who also happens to be your niece." He gleefully said.

"What?! That freak?! But she-!"

"She's also a member of the Overlords and was placed here on accident. She was also the woman I was walking with earlier. But to be honest...

I don't intend to let her go even if Heaven comes for her."  Alastor finished with his demon voice emerging and symbols appearing around him.

The air was filled with screams that night.....
---------------
Later that night, 666 News reported a house fire of a shack had somehow burst into flames, and two bodies were found inside. But not much was mentioned in the report since they were powerless nobodies.

Alastor grinned as his shadow did as well.

Now those two were out of Angel's afterlife for good.

He looked over at the spider demon who fell asleep on a couch.

She looked tempting like that....
----------
Cliffhanger! what should I do next?