Side Chapter: Vox and Velvet explain

Ever since the Overlords gathering, Valentino became a little frustrated yet confused about Angel Dust.

Vox and Velvet seem to know her a bit, and they said she was someone important in the mortal realm when she was still alive. Which meant the two of them knew who she was as a mortal.

"Val. You look like you're at war with yourself. Is something wrong?" Velvet asked getting his attention.

"...Yes. You and Vox appeared to know who she was. Probably even before you died. Who is she exactly? " The moth man pressed.

"...We had relatives back on the mortal realm who were wizards. Actual magic users. Spellmaking, potions, poisons, and all that. It's all real." Vox started out.

"There was also some prophecy about a fierce dark wizard that would be defeated by a newborn that would grow to end his life. The dark wizard tried to change his fate, but from what we learned, what happened next only sealed it." Velvet said in a serious tone.

"Not a lot of people know what happened, but an infant was the only survivor and escaped Death with a scar while the dark wizard's powers were destroyed and he barely escaped." Vox said.

"...That infant...were they Angel Dust?" Valentino questioned.

"Yeah. Only her name was Alstromeia Potter. Girl who lived, Women Who Conquered, and Savior of the Wizarding World, and so on. She gained a lot titles during her time. It's safe to say she's was and maybe still is the most powerful magic user since Merlin himself." Velvet said.

"Right, if fact she was said to be the ultimate Golden Girl of the Wizarding World." Vox finished.

Valentino was silent for a moment.

Then he grinned like a Cheshire Cat. "Things are certainly going to get more interesting!"
---------------
Plz comment!