Diversion

Before Charlie could knock on the door again, the door opened to reveal...Angel?

"Angel? What are you doing in Alastor's room?" Vaggie asked.

"Alastor's not feeling well since last night. I'm looking after him right now, but he should be alright by tomorrow. At least it's both our days off." Angel quickly said as Charlie nodded.

"Got it. Niffty, could you make something for Alastor to help?" The princess asked the cyclops demoness.

"You got it!" Niffty said before she turned to Angel. "Anything you need Angel?"

"Yeah, could you get a blue vial that has a star in my room. It should help Alastor get better soon."

"Ok!" Niffty exclaimed before scurrying off.

Vaggie and Charlie left Angel to look over Alastor.

"*sighs* Well, I got them to leave. Since I had to say you're not going to be out of this room until tomorrow, you'll have to play along." Angel said as she summoned a ice pack and a thermometer which was at a high temp. Both of which were placed on Alastor.

"Thanks...Should be more than enough for me to recover." The Radio Demon said looking away.

The door knocked as Angel left and came back with what Niffty brought.

Alastor supposed that this is what he'll get for having one too many drinks at the bar. He then remembered that he said he wanted Angel to steal his heart yesterday and turned red. If Angel heard it, he'd never live it down.

For a long time, he never showed a romantic interest in anyone, even when he was still alive. His own parents may not have been the best examples since his mother was the only parental figure in his life, and his father was practically non-existent.

Then he thought back to Angel's parents. The very thought of the fact they died to protect their only daughter made him somewhat jealous and at the same time sympathetic for her.

Then there was the attitude she displayed around others. She seemed to be nonchalant about being surrounded by demons and sinners, considering she actually had to deal with a live one for 7 years.

Finally, her attitude towards him mystified him the most.

Rather than fear, she'd look at him with neutrality at first. Then as they would get to know each other, his curiosity would take over, and just when he thought he had her figured out, the Witch Spider would throw a curve ball at him.

Then there were times he would see another demon either flirt with her or when she's not paying attention to him but talking with someone else and he would jump into the conversation.

He remembered that Husk said he was being jealous, but that's nonsense!

He's not jealous.

And he's especially NOT falling in love!

...Right?
-------------
What do you think? Plz comment!