Sir Pentious crashing in

Alastor had expected for the demons that checked in to have left after 5 days, but to his surprise, they were still in the hotel after a whole month. Guess these demons Angel found had perseverance.

Speaking of which, Angel had been arranging personal meetings with each of them to discuss their problems and gradually replacing their bad habits with better ones.

The tactics she used were lollipops and pocky instead of cigarettes, sparkling water for wine or booze, and having therapy meetings a week.

Well, they had to start somewhere and it was working.

To Alastor's and the other's surprise, at least five of the demons already gained redemption, since they were still clean even after arriving in Hell. So they got to get into Heaven thanks to Angel.

"Only a month, and we got five full rehabilitations! If we keep this up, the hotel can work after all!" Charlie said looking happy.

Then suddenly, an explosion occurred outside the hotel.

"Wha?! Oh, come on! Niffty and I just fixed up the yard!" Angel yelled.

"Yeah! That wasn't nice!"

To their surprise, it was Sir Pentious. Angel groaned at seeing him. She remember this guy. She had to sit next to him at a roast, she thought he'd never shut up about himself.

Alastor wasn't happy to see him either. Every time the snake saw Angel, he'd flirt with her nonstop.

He made sure to make quick work of his so-called rival, and turned his attention back to Angel.

"Husk was right. Alastor does have a crush on Angel. But why hasn't he said anything?" Charlie asked Vaggie.

"Honesty, I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out how he fell for her." Vaggie stated.
-------------
What should happen next? plz comment!