Red Passion

It had been a month since Alastor and Angel officially got together.

But Alastor really wanted it to be official.

The next Extermination was coming up in 3 hours. Rather than participating in killing the Exterminators, he actually wanted real time alone with Angel.

He had everything set for her and his confession, he just needed the right one to tie her down to him.

He went to a jewelry store and he picked up a set of custom rings for that day and let Charlie know he and Angel would be somewhere else during the Extermination.

----------
The couple headed to Angel's mansion all locked up in case any Exterminators try to break in.

Angel was surprised to see her house having white lilies and a nice comfortable place for watching a movie together.

Some included Casablanca, some Charlie Chaplin movies, and so on.

The movies had drowned out the screams of demons being killed outside. Thankfully, none of them were demons Angel rescued in the past.

As Alastor noticed the time of Extermination was almost over, he stood up as Phantom of the Opera was ending.

Angel looked confused as Alastor took her by the hand and took her to the balcony where they had a good view of the city.

Then at the same time, Angel's Golden Snitch appeared and flew to Alastor's hand.

"Angel. Among all demons I've ever encountered, I never expected to be so drawn to someone like you. Your strength, nerve, and even your attitude has me captivated. So much so, I don't want that to go away. I wish for it to be official." The Radio Demon said as he got down on a knee and the Snitch opened to reveal a ring of the Deathly Hallows with a white Diamond in the circle and antlers etched into the ring.

Angel couldn't believe it as she gasped.

"Angel Dust. Alstromeia Marianne Potter.

Would you do the honor of becoming my bride?"

.....

Alastor was worried when she didn't respond.

But then...

He found himself pounced on and given so many kisses on the lips, cheeks, forehead.

Angel stopped when she saw Alastor's dizzy lovestruck expression as demon hearts floated around his head and his ears twitched in a floppy state, his face in lipstick marks.

"How's that for a 'yes', Bambi?" Angel asked with a smirk as began to kiss the buck again as the fireworks went off.
-------------
Man, I think I did pretty well here.
We made it through a rough year though. Let's resolve to endure Covid 19 for each other's sake.

Happy New Year!