Catching On

Angel Dust had just came down stairs in camouflage jeans with a tank top and a jacket.

"Hey Charlie. What's on the agenda today?" Angel asked the princess as she got a cup of coffee and sat down with Nifty, who became a new maid.

"Well, I'm hoping to advertise for the hotel, but I need to know where..." Charlie said, then Angel gained an idea.

"Actually, I think I know a couple of demons that would like redemption. If fact, I gave them all a call last night, and they said they'd give it a shot." Angel said getting Charlie and Vaggie's attention.

"What? So when are they coming?" Vaggie asked

*Ding Dong*

"I guess right now. Come on." Angel said getting to the door.

You see during the 10 years, Angel met a few demons who were involved in the war when they were still alive and had been barely scrapping by. There was Krum, Braxton, Bones, and Talver

Some surprisingly were Slytherin students she knew such as Crabbe, or even Bulstrode who she rescued from Valentino.

From the looks of it, there were 23 demons checking in when Alastor walked in the room.

"I guess we're going to have buisness after all, huh Alastor?" Charlie said, feeling confident.

"Maybe, but I doubt it'll be for long." Alastor grinned before spotting Angel with Vaggie getting the demons a key for their rooms.

Her tank top revealed a bit of her cleavage, and also reached to above her naval.

Alastor quickly left the room again before Angel could spot him as she was giving them schedules for rehabilitation.
------------
Once the guests were all situated, Alastor went to the bar meeting up with Husk.

He kept looking into his drink, thinking all about Angel. Ah, why is she plaguing his thoughts like this?

Every move she made, her witty attitude, her sweet voice, her singing, her smiles.

If he could, he would find a way to have her back in the mansion, as she'd pet his ears. Or even embrace her in his lap and slowly entice her to-

"Alastor? What gotten your head in the gutter?" Husk asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Alastor quickly defended.

"Even after I called your name for the 8th time?"

.....

"Is this about Angel?"

"N-no! Not a-at all!!!"

"Yeah, and you didn't just stutter."

"Stutter about what?" Charlie's voice popped up as she arrived with Vaggie.

"Never mind! If you don't mind, I'll be returning to my room!" Alastor quickly said speeding off.

"What was that about? He's been a little jumpy lately." Vaggie said, confused.

"Because the idiot's denying his feelings for our local spider." Husk explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What?! You're saying Alastor has a crush on Angel?! Since when?" Charlie asked, surprised.

"Not really sure, but I'm guessin a few years ago when he suddenly decided to move into her mansion. He left so much of his stuff there, that he moved in for convenience. He even has his radio Studio there now." Husk explained.

"Does Angel know?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know, and I don't care," Husk bluntly said. "She never showed an interest in dating, and she died a virgin."

-------------
Cliffhanger! What to do next? Plz comment!