Omake: Dream

Alastor had finished another of his rounds as people would call. And headed off home.

Angel Dust was in the lounge, with dinner all warm and ready to eat. It was always divine.

"How was work?" She asked.

"Not as exciting as what I need now.. " he practically purred as he looked at Angel.

She was in a nightgown teddy that was red with black lace, and a sheer black robe. It didn't help that her chest looked more fuller.

She was tempting him to 'devour' her. His tail was shaking in excitement.

"I think I'll want dessert first though," He said as the fire turned red and pink, and sweet smoke was coming from it.

Then Alastor started to touch Angel. It started with some caressing of her body, smelling the sweet scent of cherry, strawberries, and hazelwood.

He pulled her closer and peppered kisses on her neck as his hands traveled to her thighs and she started caressing his hair and a hand traveled to his groin.

"Mhmm. Alastor..."

As he traveled further, she drew him into a kiss. Intended to map out each other's mouths.

Then...

Alastor woke from his bed in shock to an uncomfortable feeling.

This never happened to him before!

Why?!

What was Angel Dust doing to him?!
-------------
I got a little carried away with this one. Should I make a sequel to this part, and what should it be?