New Home

As the two of them got to the mansion, Alastor noticed that Angel only had one suitcase on hand.

"I'm sure that you have more stuff than that, Angel."

"Trust me. I already got all I'll need." Angel said as she brought out what appeared to be a wand. It looked like it was made from an ancient piece of wood, and it had strange bulges like balls on it. Alastor could also tell that there was an immeasurable power along with the scent of spilt blood that was way older than even himself.

"I think it's time you see why they call me The Witch Spider." Angel said before waving her wand.

And like that, the decaying mansion was repairing itself to its prime, as if it was never abandoned.

The peeling walls and ceilings were crackless. The floor was spotless. The stairs and elevators were functional again. Even a giant chandelier that was in pieces on the floor, was back on the ceiling in one piece like it was brand new.

"What do you think?" Angel smirked.

"...For once in my afterlife, I'm speechless! No other demon has possessed this level of power! Not even Lucifer himself!" Alastor exclaimed.

"Glad you think so. Now, you mentioned that you were getting some people to help?"

"Ah yes! I almost forgot!" Alastor said snapping his fingers. And two beings appeared.

One was a female demon with a small one-eyed demon, akin to a cyclops, with her eye being made up of a hot pink and orange sclera with a light yellow iris. She also has short yet fluffy pink hair with a yellow undertone. Her teeth are sharp and light yellow, and she has pink dots at each end of her mouth. Her attire is themed after the 50s, as she wears a dark pink scarf, a white shirt with pink dots (which appear to have a slight dripping design) along with a pink skirt with a poodle design and yellow dots. She also has small limbs of dark pink coloration.

The other appeared to be a male demon who was an anthropomorphic cat with a casino playing-card theme. His fur is taupe-colored, overlayed with white fur on his face, torso, feet, and upper arm. He has long red eyebrows with dark red vertical stripes near the tips, a black heart above each eyebrow, and his eyes are brown with orange Irises. His tail is brown and long, ending with some large "plume-like" fur, which is red with black and white stripes. His wings are large in size and red, with black stripes and suits (the symbols on playing cards: diamonds, clubs, spades, and hearts) markings. The insides of his ears are white with dull pink stripes. He also wore a black top hat with a red hatband, a golden hat decoration (being that of what looks like a button) a red bowtie, and a darker shade of taupe ankle braces.

"Alastor! What'd you call me for?! I was on my way to winning a jackpot!" The demon cat yelled at the deer demon. Then he looked over to the spider demon.

"Hey, wait. Aren't you the new demon that killed those angels and made a fool out of Valentino?"

"Mom was right. Word gets around fast doesn't it?" Angel grinned at Alastor.

Husk was silent for a minute, the he burst into laughter. "Hahahahahaha! I gotta admit. What you did was genius! Anyone who could humiliate an Overlord like that guy is a friend of mine. Name's Husk by the way." He said as his laughter subsided.

"Wow! So you're the Spider Witch Demon?! You look very pretty! I'm Nifty!" The smaller demon ran around her in excitement.

"Nice to meet you guys as well. Those close to me call me Angel Dust by the way." Angel said. "Well, I've taken care of repairing the mansion, we just need to get some stuff put in." She said as she opened her suitcase, and to their surprise, she actually vanished into the case.

"Eh?! How did-?!" Husk started in shock.

"Hey, you guys coming or what?" Angel's voice hollared at them.

Nifty suddenly jumped in and vanished too.

.....

"WOW! ALASTOR, HUSK! YOU GOTTA COME AND SEE THIS! IT'S AMAZING!" The smaller female demon yelled to them.

The two male demons looked at each other before Alastor went in first.

Husk sighed. "I better not end up regretting this..." As he followed.
----------

As the two male demon got their bearings, they were surprised at the size inside the trunk. It looked like it was big enough to put in a good-sized town, or maybe a small city.

In one part of the place, there were all sorts of armory, and weapons, and despite being centuries old, they were well-maintained.
In another area; there were lots of books based on all kinds of magic and potions. Then there were the potions themselves, and after that was a wardrobe of all kinds of pristine clothing from previous generations, all kinds of works of art and paintings, a particular collection of antique glass, tableware and bottles, at least 3 different chandeliers, all kinds of luxury furnature, different kinds of wands, then finally the gold itself. 

Husk's eyes practically bulged out. Not was there only gold, but also all kinds of silver, pearls, jewels, jewelry, heirlooms. Heck, there were even 6 sorts of tiaras and crowns, royal and magic staffs, statues of gold, marble and the like!

"Alastor, you mentioned she was wealthy, not loaded! One could use this half the gold here to buy all of Hell and sell it a garage sale!" Husk exclaimed as Nifty was ogling at the fancy clothing, and Angel even shrank one dress Nifty liked to fit her.

Then Alastor noticed one part of the room stood out having only four objects. 

A sword adorned with rubies, a golden cup with a picture of a badger, a diadem in the form of a raven with a blue gem at the center, and a emerald locket with a serpent in the form of an 'S'.

These may look normal to anyone, but he could tell they held great power.

-----------
Cliffhanger.....what would you think of the expressions of the Radio Demon?