Part 0; Chapter 3: Sanemi's Test

Kagaya's face grew more serious as the Wind Hashira yanked the box containing Nezuko within, dropping it to his feet and stomping on it, holding his arm over the box and letting blood drip all over it.

"Wakey-Wakey, you vile creature!" He teased with a sadistic smile on his lips, "It's time to eat, don't you just love the scent of my blood trickling through the cracks of your pathetic fucking cage?!"

Even if his nose wasn't as acute as a demon's, Tanjiro could immediately smell the difference in Sanemi's blood, one he knew all too well already.

His blood.....he's a Marechi.....a human with extra-special blood that no demon is capable of refusing for long......

"Come on, don't hold yourself back for my sake, little Demon~! Just show me what you really are, and I'll gut you like a pig, right here, right now!"

"N-Nezuko, hold on!" Tanjiro screamed, "Don't give in!"

The only one who seemingly enjoyed the spectacle was Iguro, who bluntly said,
"Shinazugawa, it's no use. You're in broad daylight, the beast won't come out."

An idea popped into the Wind Hashira's head, and he rose to his feet, his sadistic smile faded from his cheeks, replaced by a serious and firm glare.
"Oyakata-sama..." He muttered under his breath, "Please forgive me for this discourtesy..."

In the blink of an eye, Sanemi shot right by the master and his children, hiding in the back of the entryway where Kagaya stood. He tossed the box into the corner of the room, twirling his blade in his hand with a delightfully repulsive grin on his scarred cheeks, frightening Tanjiro to his very core. The Wind Hashira stabbed the box again and again, over and over into Nezuko's body, the demon girl yelping every time the blade punctured her.

Tanjiro screamed for him to stop, struggling to break free of the ropes tying him down, but to no avail, as Iguro leapt into the air and slammed his elbow into his back, blood spurting out of the young man's mouth on impact.

I can't even breathe, that was so intense-

"Get the fuck out here, demon!" Sanemi spat, "lookie here, it's the blood of the humans you all just love to feast on!"

The Wind Hashira flipped open the lid of the box, holding his bleeding arm out towards it with an expectant look in his eyes, as the Hashira watched on at the scenes unfolding before them.

While most had looks of concern and anticipation laced across their faces, the Insect and Rage Hashiras couldn't look more disgusted at their fellow Pillar's behaviour.

Iguro, you fucking snake, and you, Shinazugawa fuckface...I'm gonna shatter your jaws like glass if you take this any further.....

"Saku-san," Shinobu muttered flatly to the boy to her right, "If this goes south, I want you to stop this, understand?"

"Right, Shinobu."

Sakusa loosely gripped the hilt of one of the blades on his waist, the streaks of fire on the blade beginning to glow a deep crimson red the instant his hand wrapped around the handle.

Within a matter of seconds, a small figure rose from the box, one with glowing pink eyes, veins outlining the orbs as Nezuko fired daggers at the grinning Hashira before her, salivating like a wild animal through the bamboo guard across her mouth.

"Yeah, yeah, that's it, little demon~!" Sanemi chuckled, "You know you want this blood, it's written all over your vile face~!"

Tanjro tried to struggle under Iguro's hold, wriggling and squirming as the Hashira's elbow dug into him, but it was no use. Iguro jammed his elbow deeper in between the redhead boy's ribs, forcing out a yelp of pain.