An apology.

So.

Hey there.

I'm the author of this book.

I'm going to keep this quick and simple, as this is not a chapter of this story, nor is it something I want to be doing in the first place.

I just want to say I'm sorry for dropping the ball with my chapters recently, for taking days longer than what I usually do to update this thing, I'm just losing motivation more and more with this book and honestly it's painful for me to experience this because I just have so much more to write.

There's three new villains being introduced with backstories I like even more than those of Irire and Razel, along with some major plot twists like Sakusa's relationship with Kanae, who the woman in Sephir's dream was, along with Gadjiel and who he really is as a demon.

There is so much more of this story left to do for me, and to be so slow at putting it down into words is painful for me.

I'm sorry for taking so long, I feel really guilty about it.

I'm going to need a little more time to get my motivation back, and I'm deeply sorry everyone.

That being said, there is no way in hell I'm walking away from this book and discontinuing it.

This shit needs to be finished, and finished well. I started this book, and I'm damn well going to take it all the way to the end I planned out for myself months in advance.

The 30th of June, in five days time (at the time of this being put out), I will have the next chapter out. You have my word on that.

This next one will be long as well, with not only Shinobu finally having an epiphany about herself, but Sakusa having something of a slap to the face himself.

Trust me when I say this, but this next part of the story is going to be the most important yet. I have some major plans for what's to come, so please, just give me a little more time.

I appreciate each and every one of you readers for taking the time to even gloss over this book, and even more for reading through it all.

Once again, I'm really fricking sorry for taking so long to update this thing, it's still active, I'm still active, and I'm more than happy to listen to whatever constructive criticism you may have for me that will help me grow as a writer, as I definitely have a long way to go.

Anyways, that's all.

Goodbye bitches, bros and non-binary hoes ✌🏽