Part 2: Chapter 2; Beach Day

*This is sort of a 'filler' chapter, it doesn't do much to progress the story itself, though it does have a little bit of progression within it, it's mostly just for more moments between Sakusa and Shinobu because I need to reevaluate the story a bit on my part and I don't want to take a week to do another chapter*

Her back slammed down against the cool white sheets beneath her, and no time was wasted on subtlety, or easing her into his rhythm.

"Ah~, S-Saku~!"

The feeling of his lips on her neck in conjunction with his adventurous hands roaming and exploring every inch of her from beneath her clothes was ecstatic, captivating, indescribably euphoric.

The orange glow of the sun peaking through the shutters while the sounds of commotion just on the other side of the thin walls made the sinful emotions boiling inside of her burn that much more intensely.

Even in daylight, with the other girls still within listening distance, he was still so firm and stubborn when it came to what he desired.

For better or for worse, she liked the boldness and risqué of the situation he put her in.

She let a shocked gasp escape her lips as her uniform shirt was ripped open, exposing her cleavage to the cool air of the breezy afternoon of that heated summer altercation, tingling her skin as the buttons flew in every direction.

His voice, dripping with lust, growled in her ear as he slipped his hand back down behind the fabric hiding her.

"Come on, Shinobu, you can admit that you like this now, can't you~? Show me how you're really feeling like a good girl, alright~?"

"I-.....mmm~, Saku~" She could barely formulate a coherent sentence as his fingers pulled and toyed with her most sensitive areas, and his lips only provided more difficulties as they clashed with the pale skin of her neck again.

He pulled away, only for a moment, to gaze down at her panting, flustered visage, smirking with a shimmer in his ruby eye that gave her the most delectable of shivers up her spine.

"God, it's so rewarding to see you drop that good girl attitude you always put on, darling~"

Her muffled moans, dulled by the back of her hand as she bit into it, rang in the air as the man overloading her senses slipped his fingertips into the hem of her pants, flashing the smile that gave her goosebumps.

"W-Wait!" She weakly protested through her panting, holding her other hand up to his chest to hold him back.

"Should....should we really be doing this, S-Saku?"

"Oh? Are you saying you don't want to?"

Detecting the playfulness in his voice as he pulled away from her again, all she could do was helplessly watch as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it away, exposing his scarred, battle-worn figure to her violet eyes.

She couldn't help but stare, not after the merciless assault on her senses he inflicted upon her.

Shaking her head to wake her from her daze, she stammered bashfully, "I-I.....I didn't say that.....I just-,"

"don't you think we're making a mistake here?"

He replied in the most conflicting and heart-racing of ways.

Smirking, he pulled her hands above her head, and in one swift movement, closed the distance between their lips and slid his free hand down beneath the hem of her pants, forcing a moan into the kiss.

"M-Mmph~!"

She could taste every faint note on his kiss, savouring the sweetness as their lips collided and his hand worked its magic between her legs.