Kions Appeal

Three days have past and Kion hasn't left Pride Rock due to being grounded. The entire time, Kion would either just sit there and think or just sleep for most of the time or his sisters would annoy him or make fun of him.

Well now his three days are up, it's early morning time and Kion decided to wake up because he has something he wanted to ask his uncle. Kion got up, placed on his orange sweater on him and walked up the stone stairs and pushed aside the vines and walked slowly. That was until a voice stopped him.

"Where're you going?"

Kion turned around to see his oldest sister, Karah, standing behind him.

"Out." Kion replied, but kept a little bit of an annoyed tone in his voice.

"Ha! Out where? Who?" Karah asked, as if she was ready to make fun of him.

"I'm just taking a walk around, I'm ungrounded now so yeah." Kion said, turning away from the eldest cub of the king and queen.

"Yeah, cause you know you don't have any friends." Karah chuckled. Kion doesn't know why but Kion and Karahs sibling relationship was the most toxic. Kion doesn't know why, but Karah has never been nice to Kion and ever since they were younger, Kion would try to get Karah to play but she would either ignore or brush him off.

Kion felt silent because what she said was true but it still hurt.

"What about you?" Kion asked, hiding his sadness.

"I'm going to hunt with my friends, ya know, ACTUALLY going out." Karah mocked. Also, Karah was one of the popular lioness, she had a lot of friends but her lioness friends were mean too. They've been a little nice to his other sisters but Kion, nope. 

Kion just scoffed and rolled his eyes which angered Karah a little.

"You're just mad cause you don't have any friends! You're such a loser! Why couldn't I have a much cooler brother?" Karah whispered the last part but Kion still heard it which made his eyes widen.

"Ugh. Never mind." Karah scoffed and walked off.

It wasn't a much of a surprise but it still hurt. Kion had heard mean stuff from his sister directed towards him but that one surprised. It was like Karah never wanted him to be born which hurt even more.

Kion looked at Karah walking away with a sad expression and decided to walk off. It wasn't just Karah who said that type of stuff, all of his sisters say that type of stuff. He was like the black sheep of the family, he was so different and it felt like Kion didn't belong because of all the stuff his sisters say and his parents ignoring him.

Kion sighed at the thought, no matter how many times he tried to get rid of those thoughts, they were still stuck in there, and it hurts more. Kion doesn't know what he's done but whatever he did, he wants to fix it so he and his family can...well...be a family again.

Kion then thought about Taka, his uncle was never really around or part of the family. Kion knew Taka lived alone and never had a family. Even though the situation was different, Kion felt like he can relate to him. Sure, Taka did treat him the same way his family did, but he never insults him.

That's not the problem, Taka just distances himself from others and wants to be left alone and is annoyed when other animals tries to talk to him or interact with him at all. Simba has never really liked Taka that much. As Kion remembers, Simba and Taka have some sort of a...toxic rivalry or fights and Simba has doesn't like any of his family members to talk with or even interact with him. Taka never really cared. 

Kion was walking through the Pride Lands and when he looked up, he found the animal he was looking for.

"Hey! Grandpa Taka!" Kion called out. Takas back turned around and immediately had a soft glare sent to him which made Kion flinch a little. But the thing that kind of confused Taka was that Kion was smiling.

Kion walked up at stood in front of him.

"Hey, that was pretty cool!" Kion compliment and Taka had a confused face on, wondering what the cub was talking about.

"The fight...three days ago?" Kion tried to remember him and Taka realized what he was talking about.

"Uh...thanks I guess?" Taka replied, nobody has actually thought him beating up three animals was cool but again, he was talking to a cub.

"So...what was that? It looked like some special fighting style or martial arts." Kion asked. Taka had to admit, even though he was a young cub, he was kind of smart that he was able to pick up that it was a martial arts fighting style.

"It's just an ancient martial arts karate fighting style. I learned it back when I was a cub." Taka explained.

"Really? What's it called?" Kion asked.

"Oh, it's called Cobra Kai, it's a karate fighting style." Taka said. Kion just stared and closed his eyes for a second before opening them and opening his mouth.

"Can you teach me?" Kion asked and Taka was surprised and confused. He didn't expect someone to ask them to teach them martial arts, let alone a lion cub!

"No." Taka said flatly.

"Oh c'mon! Please, there are some animals around and when they tried to fight me, I won't defend myself." Kion pleaded. 

"Meh, not my problem." Taka said and turned to walk away but Kion tried something else.

"Please! Look I-If you can teach me even a little bit-" Kion tried to talk but Taka cut him off.

"FORGET IT!" Taka roared which made Kion back away a little bit, even scaring him.

"Listen! I don't do Cobra Kai anymore! Ya got that? Here's some advice, just shut your yap, stop being annoying and just quit being a loser and maybe you'll stop getting your butt kicked." Taka said harshly and walked away. 

Leaving Kion there all alone. Kion then felt something run down his cheek, he felt his face with his paw and realized it was a tear.