Life Of Taka

The sun rises, shining bright on the Pride Lands. Animals live there, respecting the circle of life. It was morning time.

Inside a cave, there was a lion, who was elegant and poised, but also unkempt and wild looking. He has an English accent and has a lithe and melanistic in appearance with a sleek, black mane, tawny fur and distinctive, almond-shaped neon green eyes. He also has large, tan paws with long, curving black claws that unlike those of other lions in the film are always bared and never retracted, like a vicious nature. 

The lion also has a white goatee beard, he also has a small, thin, pink scar over his left eye, thus earning him his namesake.

This adult lion was Scar or Taka.

He was the younger brother of Mufasa, the former King of the Pride Lands, who passed away a while ago due to an old age and Mufasa's son, taking over as king, along with his mate, Nala.

Together, they had some cubs.

Two small couple month old cubs, three teenage cubs and three adult teenage cubs. 

Scar was living in a cave right now, he decided not to stay at Pride Rock because of a certain event that happened fifteen years ago. 

Scar's room was a bit small, it was also a mess, he had a long rock as a bed with leaves and fur as a pillow and a bed. He had a rock table for meals and that's it. He had small but big cracks, letting sunlight in the room.

Scar sighed as he got up from his bed and decided to stretch out and take out a few zebra legs he stored up a while ago.

Scar didn't have an apatite so he just took a couple bites and decided to go outside. 

Scar walked outside to see the sun rising behind the hills and mountains, with a beautiful sky and trees, making the scene more beautiful.

Scar smiled at the sight, he always loved watching the sunrise, it always made him feel better.

"Excuse me?" 

Scar turned around to see who said that voice and once he laid his eyes of the owner of that voice, he became annoyed and glared.

It was a middle-teenaged lion cub with a robust and block-like, with square jaw and a pronounced chest. As far as coloring goes, he possesses a pale golden pelt broken only by patches of lighter fur on his muzzle, paws and underbelly. His fur is several shades lighter and carries more yellow undertones as opposed to orange. This trait most likely comes from lions whose tawny color mixed with rich yellow.

He also had dark ear rims and ear rims are black on the top and brown on the sides as opposed to which are black only on the sides. He also bears spots on the backs of his legs. His tail tuft matches his head tuft in color, being somewhat bushy and his eye rims follow the usual pattern, with the top shade being darker than his main pelt, while the bottom shade is lighter than his main pelt and his eyes are light blue.

He also had a Scar across his eye, just  like Taka's Scar has his mark on his eye. He's also sporting an orange hoodie vest around his body.

Scar knew who it was, it was Kion, the son of the King and Queen.

Even though Scar isn't evil, he's not in good terms with either the King nor the Queen, much easily said, he holds a grudge against the king and just seeing his son triggers him even more.

"Oh, hey Grandpa Scar." Kion said and smiled. In all honesty, the lion cub hasn't seen his uncle that much, Scar would usually just ignore them, so this is Kion's third or fourth time, ever meeting him.

"What do you want?" Scar hissed, Kion winced at the tone of voice but decided to speak up again.

"I just wanted to see how things are and stuff like that." Kion said in a nervous tone, he was always nervous when talking to his uncle.

"Yeah? Well everything's fine cub, now I'm leaving." Scar said as he stood up and started to walk away.

"Wait, maybe we can walk around the Pri-" Kion couldn't even finish his sentence before Scar interrupted.

"Listen, kings boy!" Scar snapped, making his nephew shocked and also a bit scared too.

"The best thing about my life right now is not talking to anyone, okay? So just leave me alone and don't ever come near or talk to me, got it? So nice seeing you." Scar said in sarcasm and left.

Kion watched as his grandfather had his back turned and walking to wherever kings know where. Kion wasn't the best with goodbyes so he just replied with:

"Okay...well...have a great day...? I guess...?" Kion questioned himself. Then Kion started to walk back to his home. 

It wasn't really a home, it seemed more like a place he was staying for the time being. 

It felt like that because Kion was mostly neglected by his family for his siblings.

Kion was the only male sibling and the rest were sisters.

Kuru and Kura were the twin sisters but also the youngest in the family.

Kion, Kiara and Lily were the middle aged or teenage cubs in the family.

Karah, Kuya and Komu were the oldest, they were the teenage-adult lion cubs in the family.

The oldest would be Karah, because she is named to be the heir, basically, the next queen of the Pride Lands.

Kion was always jealous of her and even jealous at his other siblings. Simba and Nala would pay attention to his sisters mostly because of hunting and training Karah to be the next future queen. 

Not only that, but on his days off or on breaks of being the King, Simba would always make some time to have fun with his daughters. All Simba's life, he wanted a daughter and now, he has seven daughters.

Nala would always train them in hunting and even going out on a, 'girls day away', basically having fun and visiting their friends and training and hanging out together.

But what about Kion?

Kion was always neglected and forgotten, it was like he never even existed, he tried interacting with his family and tried suggesting to go to some places or have some ideas to do with his family, but they were always outshined by his siblings or being cut off or being completely ignored.

He hated it, not once in his entire life did he make anything to upset his parents, he even tried to talk to them and they always responded with: "Don't worry, we'll talk later" , or , "We're really busy right now, maybe later." 

Kion didn't give up to talk to his family, but his siblings didn't make it any better, they would always belittle and bully him most of the time. 

Kion, being the fun and cheerful brother he is, he would call the youngest squirts and his oldest siblings, Big sis, but and he still calls them that, disregarding on how many times they asked him or yelled at him to stop.

He never gave up.