New Family Issues?

After hearing Nala and Sarabi talk, Kion and Kody decided to hang out after their training at Cobra Kai and Karter decided to head home and Kion and Kody decided to head over to Kody's place.

"Thanks for inviting me over man, things haven't been going good at my place." Kion said as he leaned against a wall. Kodys house was large actually, his father owned a business cooperation with other animals and it's been blasting off so far.

"I'm more surprised you aren't doing extra training with Senpai, aren't you like his main weapon at the tournament?" Kody asked with a slight chuckle which Kion laughed back.

"Sure, I may be his secret weapon but when we win that tournament, we'll be in the green." Kion said with a grin.

"And with Luna joining in-?" 

"Uh, that'll be after the tournament. Just a little minor setback won't stop her from joining. But come on man, your dad is a successful business man, and he did it with raw power." Kion said as he looked around his friends place.

"Boys! Please come out here!"

Both Kion and Kody heard Kody's father call out to them and both got a little bit nervous. Both cubs walked outside to see Kody's father sitting there with a quite frown.

"I couldn't help overhearing your conversation." The adult lion said.

"I'm really sorry Mr. Darko, I didn't-" Kion tried to apologize but Darko stopped him.

"Please. Don't ever apologize to me, son. I don't. So what's this about a tournament?" Darko asked with a smirk.

"Cobra Kai is gonna enter the official Karate Tournament." Kion explained.

"Cobra Kai, huh? That's the same place you go to, right Kody?" Darko asked and Kody sighed and nodded much to Kions confusion.

"W-Wait, it's not really a huge deal, Mr. Darko...we'll get out of your way." Kion said and all three lions suddenly heard footsteps as they turned to see another animal running towards them.

"DARKO!!!"

Darko gasped as he recognized the animal darting towards him. It was Tom. Tom quickly tackled Darko much to Kions and Kodys surprise.

Suddenly, both lions fell down from the building and both cubs gasped but then Kion looked closely to see that the tiger was wearing some sort of wooden bag on his back. But much to his shock, wings made out of palm leaves have sprung out from both sides and suddenly, the tiger flew!

"WAIT! HE'S FLYING!?" Kody yelled out in surprise. the tiger grabbed the back of Darko with his mouth and flew up to Kion and Kodys level.

Tom gave them an evil grin and flew off.

"Dad!" Kody yelled out, and Kody watched the tiger take his father with to who knows where?

"What do we do?" Kody turned to Kion and Kion ran past him.

"Get Senpai and Karter, I'll run after him." Kion said and Kody nodded as he ran back to the building and Kion darted towards Tom and Darko.

Out Lands

Kovu was walking through the Out Lands after causing more trouble with his friends around the Out Lands. Zira still was on "vacation" so, Kovu doesn't have any reason to go home yet.

That's when Kovu heard screams from the side. Kovu turned to the left and looked at the sky to see a...TIGER? Flying!? Not only that, he seemed to be carrying some sort of adult lion on top. Kovu and the strange animals were divided by a huge canyon so Kovu can't get a closer look but in that distance, he's able to hear the lion screaming out for help.

"STOP!"

Kovu then turned bit more to the right to see another lion cub, running after them. He looked a lot similar to Kovu. Kovu watched that lion cub race past him and after the tiger and the lion.

"Could that be his Dad?" Kovu asked to himself, referring to the cub and the adult lion. Both of them looked a little bit similar to him. Then Kovu began to question himself. Should he help? Or should he stay back and let them handle it?

It wasn't Kovu's problem, he should just let them handle it. But then that thought sounded terrible when he thought more about it.

"Ugh, screw it." Kovu growled as he chased after the three animals.

"Tom!?" Darko growled

"Heh!? Surprising isn't it? What my flying machines can do!" Tom boasted as he flew sharply up and down and grinning more at Darkos screams.

"Tom! Stop it! What is your end goal with this!?" Darko yelled.

"A goal with this to end, Darko! I want you to make an announcement to the world that you stole my ideas for the flying machines! You will pay me all that I deserve to be payed and I want you, to apologize to me, in front of the globe!" Tom explained.

"Tch! In your dreams, old man! I will never apologize!" Darko argued back.

"So be it!" Tom growled and with hesitation, he dropped Darko.

SPLAT

"Woah! Dudes! You play pass the parcel diehard mode!" Both Darko and Tom gasped as they saw Kion, catch Darko on his back and carrying him, running from Tom.

"W-WHAT!?" Tom stuttered in anger as he flew back down.

"Kion!? What're you talking about? Just let me down!" Darko said in an ordering way.

"Geez man, you're the most bossiest nymph in anguish I have ever rescued. Not to mention, the ugliest, heaviest and, the first I have actually ever rescued." Kion said with a slight giggle.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Tom screamed from above.

"The names, Kion! The ace of Cobra Kai and the best friend of this lions son." Kion titled himself with a grin. This earned wide eyes from Tom.

"Cobra Kai!? I thought the stories about it were just legends!" Tom admitted.

"Dude, seriously? Man do I need a lawyer." Kion said with a "disappointed" sigh.

"I've had enough!" Tom screamed as he dove down to attack in order to be kicked in the face, away from Kion and Darko.

Both Kion and Darko looked back and their eyes widened as they saw another cub kick Tom away from them. Kion noticed how this cub seemed a lot similar to him but with darker fur, a black tuff on his head and green eyes.

"Yeah, and I've heard enough about your talking!" Kovu yelled out.

"Hey thanks! But who're you?" Kion asked and Kovu turned to the cub.

"Now's not the time, I figured that this guy is giving you trouble, so I'll help you out with this one." Kovu admitted and Kion didn't know why but he smiled.

"Alright!"