New Students?...Or not.

The next day, Kion was back at the dojo, punching the scarecrow, not pretending it was his sisters faces on it. That conversation yesterday really upset him, in fact, he didn't want to be noticed at home that time so he decided to to come home late when everyone was asleep.

Taka walked up behind.

"Hey! Do you have any friends that might wanna learn to kick some butt?" Taka asked and Kion ignored, kept on punching the scarecrow. Taka then sighed and remembered.

"Ugh, what am I saying, ya don't have any friends, okay, whatever." Taka sighed when Kion stopped punching and turned to Taka.

"Hey, senpai? When am I gonna do some moves or kicking?" Kion asked.

"When you're ready for it!" Taka yelled from the distance and walk off, Kion just rolled his eyes and sighed and went back to punching.

With Simba and Nala

"Okay, I gotta go help up with some hunting for dinner tonight." Nala explained as she walked passed Simba to wash her face up.

"Okay." Simba replied, but it seemed like he was focused on something else. That's because he saw his oldest daughter, Karah, licking a male lion on the cheek. He has the same tan fur as Simba does but he has a black, small tuff mane on his head and black hair on his chest. Karah explained that she and this guys, by the name of Kyron had started to date and Simba was a little hesitant on it but he met Kyron and he seemed like a nice guy but something still felt off with Simba.

Nala noticed that tone of voice and looked over at Simba and smirked.

"You know, me and the lionesses found a floating island in the distance and it seemed there were aliens invading us." Nala joked as she walked up to her mate.

"Mhm......wait, what?" Simba realized what she just said and looked at her in confusion. Nala was just warmly smiling at him.

"Look, Karah will be fine. We've met him before and he seems harmless" Nala reassured her husband.

"Yeah, but's those types of guys that are jerks, trust me." Simba said and Nala noticed something was off with her mate lately so she asked.

"Ya know? You've been acting strange lately. What happened." Nala asked and Simba slightly looked at her and thought for a moment and sighed and turned to face his wife.

"Couple days ago, I ran into uncle Scar." Simba explained and Nala seemed a little surprised, her husband never really interacted with Scar that much. When Nala gave the sign for Simba to continue, he spoke.

"It seems that he's met up with our son a few times." Simba said and now Nala was really surprised. Nala then felt a little upset for some reason because she knew how she neglected her son a lot and sometimes even been a little to harsh on him.

Simba noticed the sad look on his face and decided to speak up.

"We...haven't been the best parents for him." Simba said, and Nala nodded in agreement.

"I feel like the worst mother ever...how could I just...neglect him like that?" Nala asked herself, feeling she was about to tear but Simba quickly nuzzled her and spoke.

"Don't worry, all of that is gonna change, right? We'll pay more attention to him." Simba said and Nala wiped off the tears that were about to come and said:

"Okay."

With Kion

Kion went back to the bug stand and sat with Kody and Karter at the table and Kions older sisters and Jeuri were there too. Now, there was a complaint from a parent and there was a lioness who talked about bullying and how a lion was judged and made fun of because of how he looks.

Kion and Karter looked at Kody because they knew it was him, while the others just ignored but they also pointed it out who it was in silence.

"You know, if you're sick of getting bullied, you can come to my karate dojo, my grandpa would be happy to teach you." Kion explained to Kody who was silent.

"Really? You're grandfather knows karate? Does your dad knows about this?" Karter asked, Karter and Kody knew Kion was the son of Simba because they have seen at times where he just walked alone and how everyone ignored him.

"No body knows. My grandpa is the real deal and I'm pretty sure you two can learn a few things from him." Kion said.

Karter and Kody looked at each for a moment, maybe they could give it a shot?

With Karah

"So, you two are dating now?" Jeuri asked, and Karah blushed a little and grinned.

"No way, so? How's it going!?" Jeuri asked, she was excited because Kyron was one of the coolest lions and he would approve of him dating anyone.

"It's going the best!" Karah said and Jeuri laughed and looked again at the losers table.

"Well, its better than those losers." Jeuri said and Karah looked over and saw Kion and his two new friends talking to each other and smiling which her glare at him and just eat again.

With Taka

"Hey, Senpai. You said to meet me at the dojo around midday, right?" Kion asked, making sure to not get the time wrong.

"Yeah, forget it. Training is canceled today." Taka said as he walked passed and Kion was surprised but quickly followed after him and stopped him.

"W-Wait, why?" Kion asked, upset that he wasn't gonna get trained today.

"I can't find any new recruits to join up for Cobra Kai, so I'm not really in a mood today." Taka explained and Kion responded to that.

"Well hey, I told my two friends about you and I think they might consider joining." Kion said and Taka looked at with a brow raised up.

"You have friends?" Taka asked and Kion rolled his eyes and deadpanned.

Taka didn't know what to do but smile.

"Alright. Meet me at Hakuna Matata Falls at midnight. Don't be late" Taka said and Kion looked at him in confusion.

"What for?" Kion asked and Taka just smirked at him.

"You wanna learn how to kick butt? First, you gotta learn how to kick." Taka said and Kion just smiled at him.