Life Of Kion

Kion walked back to Pride Rock, he still kept thinking about Taka who everyone called him Scar because of the mark he has on his eye. A lot of animals avoided Taka too because of his relationship with the king, they don't REALLY hate Taka, but they just avoid him like the plague.

Kion never actually saw anything wrong with him, he thinks that Taka was just alone and he needed a friend, but every time he tries to reach out to him, Taka just pushes him away. Even Simba tried to and Taka didn't accept it.

Kions thoughts were interrupted when he heard laughing. He looked up at the entrance of Pride Rock where the laughter was coming from. He recognized those laughs of his family. They must be eating dinner again...without him.

This wasn't a surprise for Kion, it was like this for a few years now, he always tried to join but every time he stands in front of that entrance, he gets the fear feeling that he'll be pushed away and yelled at. So he just decided to lay off.

But on the other hand, he is a teenage-baby cub for kings sake. He doesn't even know how to hunt or even defend himself. From what Kion has heard, his "father", Simba used to be a great fighter along with his father and Kions grandpa, Mufasa. He also participated in the Feline Battle tournaments. A place where animals come and fight to test out their strength and see who's the strongest and become the champion.

Kion has heard that Taka and Simba did fight in the finals when they were cubs in of one of the Feline Battles, both were using different types of fighting styles and Simba came out on top.

But after a couple more years, Simba and Taka retired from fighting and decided to focus on their own lives. Simba became king of the Pride Lands and he got more powerful while Taka...well...Kion doesn't really know what he's up to.

Kion heard the laugher get louder, which made Kion even more upset. He couldn't believe that his own family actually forgot about him. It's like he wasn't even there. 

Kion had to hold his tears in because there was no point of crying, he didn't have a single friend in the Pride Lands, not even ONE. There was no one that he can turn to, so what's the point of crying when nobody will respond?

Instead of trying to join in with the family dinner, Kion headed towards the lair of the Pride Lands, it's the place where Kion and his siblings would usually sleep and just hang out. More like Kions sister would hang out and talk. Kion would just be there, staring at the wall or just staring at his sisters in silence. Seeing them talking about their training and cute lions they saw and hunting. It made Kion upset that he wasn't able to join his sisters and talk with them too.

If Kion was involved in it, they would just tell Kion to go away because he was annoying or he just wasn't cool enough. All of his sisters, except the youngest ones and Kion, were the popular lioness girls of the Pride Lands, they would hang out with a lot of kid animals and do some cool stuff, even party at the watering hole or at Hakuna Matata falls.

His relationship with his siblings are not healthy, while all of his sisters are on good paws with each other, with their brother, it always comes down to arguments and bullying. It's showing that Kions sisters despise him, even the youngest ones. And it's not like the other Pride Landers care.

Just like Taka, Kion would be avoided when he tried to fit in. He doesn't know what he did, all he tried to do was fit in and have fun but he was rejected.

Even Kions parents ignored him, when Kion tried to talk with them or when it was important, his parents would just shoo him away or tell him 'I'm busy' or 'Maybe next time', or when he kept on trying to, his parents would tell him to either wait next time or be grounded.

Kions siblings would always call Kion a word that hurt him the most. Weak. Kions sisters would always get training with hunting and while Kion didn't know how to hunt. Kions sisters picked up on some fighting moves from instinct from their parents. While Kion didn't pick up on anything cause every time he asked, he was always denied. 

Sometimes, when Kion and his sisters wrestle, Kion would always end up losing and being made fun off. The strongest out of the siblings would have to be Karah, since she was the oldest and a bit bigger.

Kion just hung out at the lair, hearing the conversations his siblings and parents had. He just wished he was apart of that. Kion looked out at the hole of the lair.

The lair had a sized hole to where you can see the sky. Kion was in that lair for what felt like hours. He looked at the hole to see a night-blue sky with stars.

Kion then looked down at the ground, thinking to himself for a moment. Then, Kion frowned at his thoughts and quickly ran up and threw an orange sweater over him. Today, animals were able to combine furs and leaves to create some clothing for more warmth and comfort. 

Kion used the two of his paws to quickly wear it over him, and then ran out of the lair and away from Pride Rock. He walked away, walked past a few boulders and trees.

Kion needed to be alone, he couldn't stand his family being happy without him. The more Kion thought about it, the more close he was to crying. Just the thought hurt him inside. Kion started to speed walk away. He just wanted to be alone...but...he was alone all his life.

But little did he know, that, that one night will change Kions life forever.