Aftermath

The next day, after the fight, Simba decided to take a morning stroll. Of course, Kion or his sisters told about the fight that took place. Ever since he found out Cobra Kai was back, Simba was lost, but, also the fact that his own son joined them made it much more harder to comprehend. 

It was all to hard to think about. Should he just try to talk to Kion? But then, Simba remembered their last encounter with his son at the Cobra Kai dojo. Kion seemed like if Simba was going to attack Taka, he would jump in and fight his own father. Simba just felt like his son would, giving off the vibe he showed that night.

Simba then noticed a sight up ahead and took a good look and noticed that their were at a canyon. It was a large and wide gorge. Simba then remembered. It was the place he defeated his uncle with his own style of karate against Cobra Kai.

Simba then remembered his father, Mufasa. He was the one who taught Simba everything he knew and now that he was gone, made Simba feel like his whole world fell apart. If it wasn't for him, Simba wouldn't be the lion he is today.

"Hey, dad." Simba said softly. Yes, the day Mufasas died, they had a proper funeral here at the gorge.

"I'm just so confused right now...I just wish you were here to...help me." Simba admitted, whenever he got lost or confused, Mufasa would always be there to guide him.

"Ever since Cobra Kai came back, I've been lost in my mind and now that my son is with them...it just, threw me off." Simba sighed, he has no idea what to do. 

With Taka

Taka was organizing a few stuff before he gets those cubs into training. It was just Kion and Karter there.

"You mean you haven't seem him at all, today?" Kion asked, they were talking about Kody, he surprisingly went missing ever since Kions fight.

"No, I didn't even see him at dinner last night." Karter replied, the three cubs have really been close lately and considered each other to be great friends. After training with their senpai, they would just go hangout or get some food together.

There was a moment of silence between the two before Karter spoke.

"I gotta say, I didn't expect you to beat them up so good." Karter said with a smile and Kion smiled back.

"Yep, that training is paying off." Kion grinned and Karter grinned back.

"So will ours."

A voice said, both Kion and Karter recognized the voice and both got turned around and the sight they saw, shocked them.

It was Kody! But he was different, he...looked different. Animals made fun of him because he was a white lion, but this time, he had black marks on him.

He has a dyed black tuff on his head but not only that, he also has a black neckless with the Cobra Kai logo on it. He honestly looked much...better.

"Kody? What...happened?" Kion asked, in shock by his friends sudden change.

"I'm done being made fun off." Kody coolly grinned. He just went from total freak to total coolness.

Taka just finished and walked up and noticed Kody and smirked at him.

"Flippin' the script, huh?" Taka asked and Kody smirked at him back.

"Yes, senpai!" He answered back. 

"Fall in!" Taka said and all three cubs lined up and looked at their senpai.

"Alright, ever since Kion put on that show for us. I wanna start doing more extreme training." Taka got to his point and his students looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean, senpai?" Karter asked and Taka just smirked.

With Karah

Karah was hanging out Jeuri and some of her other friends. They were hanging out at the mud pots, relaxing a little bit. They were enjoying themselves in the mud, all except for Karah. Every time she tries to relax, she just keeps thinking about her younger brother. She tries to shake herself off from those thoughts, but she couldn't. This didn't go unnoticed by Jeuri.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Jeuri asked, concerned about her friend. Karah wasn't going to try to hide it and just told her.

"I don't know. I just keep thinking about what happened yesterday." Karah said.

"You mean the fight?" Jeuri asked and Karah nodded.

"I gotta be honest. I see this as a plus. That stupid Kyron deserved it." Jeuri shrugged and Karah did agree with her, but there was something else bothering her.

"There's something else though." Jeuri didn't say anything but payed attention.

"Did you hear him say something about...Cobra Kai?" Karah asked, Jeuri thought for a moment but she remembered he did say that.

"Yeah, he said 'It's Cobra Kai'. Why is it so important?" She asked. Karah just gave her a deadpanned look.

"You know Cobra Kai used to be enemies with my dad before," Karah then got worried. "I wonder...is Kion...in Cobra Kai?" She asked, Jeuri just looked at her in shock, but to be honest. She went into deep thought and she did make a good point.

"Look, if Kion did join them, he could get into some serious trouble with our parents, and probably a lot of other animals." Karah explained.

"Okay? So what do you want us to do?" Jeuri asked, Karah thought for a moment.

"I'm gonna go look for him." Karah said and proceeded to leave the mud pot, completely catching Jeuri off guard.

"Wait, what?" Jeuri asked, but Karah payed no attention and left. Jeuri was left speechless but decided to follow her.

"Wait, where are we going?" Jeuri asked.

"We're gonna find my brother and I need to talk to him. If I don't, he can get in some serious trouble." Karah explained, Jeuri just looked at her in a confused expression...but decided to go with her, she was her best friend after all.

But little did they know, the other sisters overheard the conversation, even the youngest ones. They looked at each other but then, decided to secretly follow Karah. They wanted to find out more about their brother. What was he doing? How did he learn how to fight? But most importantly...who was he?