The Cobra Effect

Kion walked away out into the dark, he was having a good day until everything had to go down hill at the end. He got rejected by Luna, his sisters had to come and question him and hid Dad wants him to quit Cobra Kai!

"Kion, wait!" Kion looked back to see Kiara running towards him.

"What do you want?" He hissed at her, making her stop a few feet away from him.

"Where are you going?" She asked, catching her breath.

"Why do you care?" Kion asked, more angrily than annoyed.

"Please. We're worried about you." Kiara said. To be honest, even she was a little worried about him.

"Oh, really? Well I could care less if you worry or not! Stay away from me!" Kion yelled at her, Kiara took a couple steps back, but then gathered her confidence.

"No way! If you're gonna go somewhere, then I'm gonna come to!" Kiara yelled back, Kion only growled.

"Stay. Away. From. Me!" Kion said firmly. Kiara just stared at her brother with no fear, which made Kion look at her in surprise.

"No." She said, Kiara seemed too confident now, like she was gonna stay with him no matter what. How could she change so quickly like that. Kion stared at her, surprised by her actions. 

Both siblings stared at each other before Kion sighed.

"Fine." He muttered and Kiara caught up, walking along side her brother.

Neither of them said anything, only walking in silence.

"So, where are we going?" Kiara asked.

"Dunno." Kion shrugged. Kiara just glanced at her brother and waited for a couple seconds.

"So, that's how you were able to fight against Kyron. Because of Cobra Kai, right?" Kiara asked, making sure she was right. Kion spared a look at her.

"Yeah, I did." Kion answered, more soft than angry. Seemed like he calmed down. But then, Kion was confused when his sister began to giggle a little bit.

"What?" Kion asked

"You beat those guys up so good, I'm sure one of them got brain damage." Kiara giggled right after. Kion for some reason, smiled.

"Welp, It's not like they were smarter before." Kion joked, and both lion cubs laughed. Kiara, seemed to be surprised and sad at the same time. She was actually getting along with Kion. But also, she remembered how horrible she treated him in the past. She wondered that, if she gave Kion a chance. Would've it been like this?

Kion noticed her sister got quiet.

"What's wrong?" He asked, Kiara looked up at him, he knows something was wrong. Kiara just looked at the ground with a guilty voice.

"Look, Kion I'm...I'm so-" Before Kiara was finished, they heard stomps in front them. Both of them looked up and were shocked.

Kyron was there, with a few friends by his side. Kyron looked down at the two cubs with a glare, while Kiara had a surprised look on her face but Kion glared right back.

"I've been lookin' for ya." Kyron stated, Kion just raised a brow.

"Oh really? Well hey man, I'm flattered but I won't go out with you, sorry." Kion said, while Kiara laughed a little bit at his joke. Kyron immediately got embarrassed with a light blush and wide eyes.

Did Kion just call him-? Oh he is gonna die tonight!

"SHUT UP!" Kyron roared. Kion stopped laughing but smirked at him.

"It's payback time." Kyron said and his friends walked up and surrounded both Kiara and Kion. While Kiara got nervous, Kion giggled.

"Are you serious? After I kicked your sorry butts a couple days ago, you want round 3?" Kion asked, trying to see if this Kyron was actually smart, but no.

"It's not gonna be like last time." Kyron said. How dumb is this guy? Kions smirk was gone and replaced with a cold-hearted glare.

"Kiara." Kion said, Kiara looked at him.

"Get behind me." He said, Kiara only looked at him surprised, but she noticed the serious tone behind his voice and decided it wouldn't be best to argue. Kiara stood back and went behind her brother.

A couple of Kyrons friends slowly walked up to the cubs.

"No mercy." Kion whispered.

Kion quickly sent a punch towards the lion on the right and used his body to sweep his body and use both of his back legs to kick his other friend to the ground.

"Get him!" Kyron demanded his other friends. Three other of his friends ran towards him.

One of them sent a punch towards Kion who blocked it with his right paw and twisted his arm and pushed him away. The other two sent a double punch, but Kion was able to jump up and use both of his legs to kick both of the two lions in the jaw.

Kiara swore she saw a couple teeth fall out which made her wince.

In less than a minute, all of Kyrons were down on the ground, bleeding. Kion slowly looked at Kyron with a kill instinct.

Kyron gritted his teeth in anger and charged towards Kion, trying to use kick to his chest. Kion quickly ducked down, dodging the punch. 

Kion quickly rose back up and swept his leg, sending him crashing to the ground.

Kiara watched her brother beat these bullies up in less than a minute, but then looked when Kion pinned Kyron to the ground.

"Let! Go of me! Loser!" Kyron struggled to break free. Kion ignored his demand.

"No...MERCY!" Kion yelled and lashed out his claws on his right front leg and sent it towards Kyron.

Kiara had to close her eyes and wince at the sound of Kyron screaming out in agony. The scream echoed into her ears. She slowly opened her eyes and felt like she was gonna faint when she saw Kion leaving a huge mark on Kyrons left cheek. A lot of blood was bleeding out of the claw marks.

Kyron was moaning in pain and even began to shed a few tears.

"Ha! What was that about payback?" Kion mocked.

Kiara looked at her brother in shock. He was mocking somebody in pain! Sure they are bullies and they probably deserved it, but isn't that a little too much?

Kion walked up to Kiara.

"Look, let's just keep this between us okay? Let's head home." Kion said and began walking back. Kiara was speechless, she just nodded with no words and both cubs walked home.