Strike Like A Cobra

Kion and Luna have joined the other lions up at the party, lions were talking, eating, drinking and dancing, all having a goodtime.

"So? What do you wanna do?" Luna asked, Kion looked around, nothing really seems that interesting.

"I don't really know, maybe we can find Sora and hang with him, he'll know how to make things fun." Kion said with a smile and Luna smiled back with a nod.

Both cubs walked with each other to find Sora, fortunately, it didn't take long to find him.

"Hey, Sora!" Kion called out and Sora turned around and smiled at the sight of the two cubs.

"Ah, Luna, Kion, are you enjoying yourselves here?" Sora asked, Kion just shrugged, along with Luna which earned a frown on his face.

"Come on, let's do something, I want you guys to have at least a little bit of fun." Sora said with a grin and that earned a smile from both Kion and Luna.

"Oh, we'll have fun alright!"

Kion groaned as he turned around to see Rex and his two friends standing there, giving them a smug look which earned them an annoyed look from Kion and Luna and a confused but suspicious look from Sora.

"What do you want?" Kion grumbled, and Rex walked up to them.

"Y'know, I think it's best if we have a little bit of fun in front of all of these guests, don't ya saw?" Rex said with an evil smirk as he leashed out his claws. Rex was really starting to get on Kions nerves.

"Why can't you just leave us alone!?"

Everything went silent as Kions voice caught the attention of everyone in the room, including the royal family.

"Hey, hey! What's going on here?" Kion glanced at a lion who looked similar to Rex but way older. Kion assumed that he was Rex's father. Simba walked up and spoke:

"My apologies, Zuba. It seems there may be some miss-understandings." Simba said.

"Oh yeah, sure," Zuba hissed, "Simba, I'm not the parent of your child...but you have to get better control of him." Zuba said, which Kion growled and earned a surprising look from Simba.

"Excuse me?"

"Take a look at my son," Zuba pointed to Rex who had a pride smile look on his face, "I was able to get my son the proper teaching lessons that he needs, good knowledge, good skills for hunting and running as a leader to take my place as king in the near future." Zuba bragged about his son.

"Knowledge? I can use his brain as a soccer ball, what're you talking about?" Kion asked Zuba, which earned a bunch of "ooooohs" from other lions and a giggle from the royal sister, Sora and Luna.

"Did you just call me dumb!?" Rex roared and Kion looked at him with an un-interested look.

"Did I sound like I was calling you smart?"

Now, Rex and Zuba growled, from first sight, Zuba has never once take a good liking to Kion at all.

"Now look, I don't wanna start any trouble, Rex. Just leave me and my girlfriend alone, and we'll be okay." Kion said, he didn't wanna humiliate Rex in front of all of these guests...not yet at least.

"Leave you alone? Ha! Don't make me laugh, we still have some catching up to do." Rex said as he walked towards Kion which earned him a growl from the cub and Kion did what he was taught, strike first. So Kion resulted in pushing the cub back, earning gasps from a lot of lions, even Sora.

"Back off!" Kion warned which earned him a growl from Rex.

"Hey! Lay your dirty paws off of my son!" Zuba yelled, coming to his sons defense which earned a scowl from Kion.

"Tch, it's not like he'll ever be touched in the future." Kion said which got some lionesses, especially the royal sisters, lightly blushing.

"Okay, now you've done it!" Rex screamed as he ran and sent a swift punch towards Luna, knocking her back, earning more gasps from the lions.

"Luna!" Sora and Kion yelled and ran over to her, Kion helped her up and looked at the area where Rex has punched her, Kion gently placed his paw on the place in which Luna winced.

"Luna, are you okay?" Sora asked, which Luna gave a sad smile, along with a nod, to his response.

The sisters were looking from the distance, all of them gulped at the same time, Rex really just bought himself a funeral.

Kion slowly rose back to his legs and glanced at Rex and his friends who were walking away, laughing, Zuba was also laughing as he pointed at them, throwing insults.

Kion wasn't going to let this slide, so he slowly walked up to the cubs and sped up at the last second to send a kick right in Rex's face, and then he quickly elbowed the other cub, next to him, square in the nose and sending a swift kick to push him back and the third friend ran to send an assault to him failed by Kions swift kick, tripping him down.

This sudden action caught everyone off guard, especially Sora. He didn't expect Kion to strike Rex like that, but what surprised him the most was the movements, they were martial arts movements. Sora was thinking where Kion learned how to do that.

The second friend attempted to punch Kion again but Kion sent a kick on his shoulder which it landed but the cub tried to grab onto it which Kion saw this as in opportunity to use his other back leg to strike his paw and twist him down, slamming his body onto the ground but not without a flip.

Kion turned around to see Rex charging towards him and pushing him back and punching his face, Kion quickly reacted by kicking Rex in the stomach and elbowing his chest and spinning around to send another punch but was dodged and then Rex wrapped his front legs around Kions body and dragged him to slam him against the wall.

Kion reacted fast by scaling his legs on the wall, flipping backwards and pushing Rex's back, slamming the front side of his body onto the rocky walls.

This fight was now getting brutal