Hangout With Luna

Kion was walking around the Pride Lands, a little bit disappointed and had some curiosity in him.

Soon, his mind transferred to Simba and his family. Right now, he doesn't consider them family anymore. After everything that they've done to him, they wanna act like parents now? And they have the actual guts to try to take him away from something he loves. Kion is apart of Cobra Kai now and no matter how much those animals hate it, it won't matter to him.

"Kion?"

Kion recognized that voice as he brought himself back into reality to see Luna, the same lioness who rejected his date, standing there, looking at him with some confusion?

"Luna? What're you doing here?" Kion asked, in all honesty, Kion doesn't hate her, unlike most other girls would have, they would've rejected him a lot harsher while Luna still wanted to stay friends with him with a nice rejection. Even that doesn't sound good.

"I was taking a stroll until I saw you about to head into that forest." Luna pointed behind herself and Kion saw that he was about to walk into a forest.

Was I that lost in thought to be walking into a forest bluntly? Kion thought to himself, he blushed a little bit in embarrassment because he just made himself look like an idiot in front of her.

Luna saw his fade blush and giggled. In all honesty, he looks much cuter when he blushes.

"So? Everything going okay?" She asked, making Kion look at her in confusion which made her sigh.

"You were bluntly walking into a forest. You were deep in thought." She called out.

Kion just blankly stared at her.

Okay...play dumb Kion thought to himself.

"No I wasn't"

Both just stared at each other. Kion wished he had a clone that can just kick him, if he didn't look like an idiot before, he sure is looking like one now.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I can tell easily, hehe." Luna giggled which made Kion nervously chuckle.

"Heh, yeah, sorry about that. I was just thinking about some stuff. Sadly, my senpai wasn't at the dojo and I have no idea where he is so yeah." Kion said.

"Senpai? Dojo?" Luna repeated those words.

"Yeah, I know some martial arts and I have my own master as you can say." Kion closed his eyes as he proudly stated.

"Oh! You're talking about that fight where you kicked those big lions? I thought somebody had to teach you."

Kion remembered that Luna was there and decided to be even more stupid.

"Oh! You saw that?" Kion nervously asked.

"Dude, you and I literally stared at each other for like twenty seconds before you left." Luna deadpanned.

"Yeah, I remember that." Kion said with a nervous grin.

Luna sighed again and went back into topic.

"So? You've been getting lessons?" She asked. Both cubs began to turn a direction and walk.

"Yeah, I wanted to because those guys beat me up before so I had to learn." Kion grinned, Luna looked at him with a little concern and remembered something.

"Kyron, right? Didn't your older sister break up with him during that time?" Luna asked.

"Yeah." Kion replied.

"Did you tell your sister he did those things to you?" Luna asked which made Kion giggle to her confusion.

"Even if I say anything to her, she wouldn't believe me." That sentence made Luna worried. A job as an older sister, it's their duty to protect their younger siblings, it's what they do.

"Why wouldn't she?" Luna then asked.

Kion didn't really want to talk about his past problems but he felt like he can open up to Luna.

"Because she and her other sisters made my life miserable so it wouldn't make sense for her or any of them to have my back." Kion spoke with a tiny bit of hostility in his voice.

Luna also caught that he said "her" instead of "our". Luna became more worried and confused.

Kion caught the confusion and sighed.

"I don't consider them family anymore, so yeah." Kion explained.

"Oh. It's that bad?" Luna asked, Kion could see the concern in her voice and her face expression.

"Don't worry about it. I have my senpai and I've made some new friends who are in it to. Do you wanna sign up?" Kion asked which kind of surprised Luna.

"You want me to learn martial arts? What's it even called?" Luna asked.

"Oh! Our fighting style is called, Cobra Kai." Kion said.

"Cobra Kai. Not gonna lie, that sounds like a sick name for a karate style." Luna grinned.

"I know right?"

Both lions giggled and then, Kion came up with a suggestion.

"Hey, the sun is gonna go down soon. You wanna hang out and learn a few things?" Kion offered and Luna looked at him in shock.

"You wanna teach me?"

"Sure? Unless...you're afraid you can't keep up." Kion teased with a grin which made her pout.

"Please, I'll never lose to you! Let's do it!" Luna said, now getting all fired up which made Kion giggle.

With Simba

Right now, Simba and Nala were cleaning inside the Pride Rock to make it look a little nicer. But...Simba no matter how hard he tried to focus on cleaning, his mind would just revert back to his son.

When Simba said he doesn't want Kion to involve himself with Cobra Kai, Kion looked like he was about to attack him like he was trying to protect something. 

That's what scared Simba, he knows how Cobra Kai can change an animal in a way you'll never expect but when it influences on a younger animal, as such as a cub, who knows what'll happen?

His mate wasn't handling any better, it seems to have taken a big toll on Nala ever since. He noticed his sisters weren't too happy.

It's crazy how things have changed quickly, for Simba, he was having a normal day and all of a sudden, he happened to see the Cobra Kai dogo back up again and found out his son was in it.

What is he supposed to do?