Strike First

Kion walked through the bushes. A part of him felt angry for Kyron taking advantage of his sister like that but the other part of him felt like this is what Karah deserved. For all his life, Karah treated him badly. Maybe he should let Karah get taken advantage off, make her suffer huge consequences and live her life full of regre-woah, wait what!?

Kion widened his eyes and stopped. What was he just thinking? It felt like Kion really wanted Karah to suffer like that...it was...dark. Kion shook his head. When did he even start to think those thoughts? Sure, he wanted to revenge but...maybe this is the way to do it? No, Kion decided he should stop it because after all, Karah is still his sister.

Kion then heard some laughing up in front and stopped in front of a bush, followed my Karter and Kody and on the other side of that bush was Kyron and his friends surrounded by trees and the full moon on the sky.

"Right here is where we're gonna have our first time...alone together." Kyron giggled and the other friends laughed.

Kion was starting to build up anger. The more that guy spoke, the more he wanted to rip him apart.

"Yeah man, what about those other times you brought girls here before." One of his friends asked and Kions eyes widened. So Kyron had many girlfriends back then and he did IT with them...HERE!? Just how sick is this guy? Kion wondered to himself.

"Meh, don't worry about that man, Karah will follow me and my rules cause she won't resist." Kyron laughed and that was enough for Kion and he walked out of the bushes.

"Yeah, not happening." Kion stated and Kyron and his friends quickly looked at him in surprise.

"Dude! What're you doing?" Karter asked, in a tone like he was stupid. Kody just looked scared. Kyron then started to glare at him.

"You must be that dumb brother of hers huh?" Kyron said, Kion just glared at him. Karter and Kody didn't know what to do so they just booked it.

Kyron and his friends surrounded Kion but he just kept his focus on Kyron.

"You better watch out man, cause if you say a word to her about this, I'll hunt you down." Kyron threatened.

"Yeah, but you'll be the prey." Kion said and Kion followed up with roundhouse kick to Kyrons chest and sent him flying to the tree. Everyone was surprised by that. Kion just smiled at the scene but then, got his body pounded on by his friends, Kion tried to break free but it was useless.

"TIE HIM UP!" Kyron roared as he got up and looked at Kion with rage. Now Kion felt scared. The boys quickly grabbed some vines and forced him to get tied on a tree like a dog. 

Kyron sharped his claws and began to assult Kion

With Taka

Taka was walking around the party, trying to ask some animals to join Cobra Kai but they either denied or ignored him. Taka has spotted Kions sisters but because of him and Simba and their whole situation, he didn't want to interact with them.

Just then, Taka noticed some rustling in the bushes and saw some male teenage lions come out. It was a lion with a tuff on his head and some hair on his chest.

"Hahaha! That was some good torture, Kyron!" One of his friends said. Torture? What are they talking about? Taka then saw some blood on Kyrons paws and started to wonder.

"Yeah, that'll teach him." Kyron said, Taka watched the boys leave and looked at the direction where they came from.

Suddenly, Takas eyes widened. He quickly ran towards the direction they came from. He hoped what he was thinking was false. He ran and ran until he pushed through the bushes and his fears came true.

In front of him, he saw Kion, laying on the ground and tied up to tree. Brushed up and a couple slashes across his body.

"Kion! Kion!" Taka yelled as he tried to help his grandson. Luckily, Taka heard Kion breathing which meant he was still alive but he needed to get taken to treatment.

With Nala

Nala just came back from hunting, she was able to make some dinner for the family. Simba was out hanging out with some friends and hoping to drop by the party to say hello to his daughters. Nala just placed herself down inside Pride Rock to go to sleep because she was really tired.

"Nala"

Nalas eyes widened and got up and looked at the entrance of Pride Rock and she was even more surprised to see Simbas uncle, Scar there.

"Scar?" Nala muttered, surprised because this is the first time they've seen each other in years, since when she was a cub.

Scar had a sad frown on his face and Nala noticed some blood dripping from his back and Nala took a good look on what was on his back and her eyes widened and felt like he was going to tear up.

"KION!" She screamed out and quickly ran up and grabbed Kion off of his back. Nala was starting to tear up as she saw the condition of her son. Other lionesses were there too and were surprised to see the condition of what he was in.

"Get me Rafiki, quick!" Nala told one of the lioness and they nodded and ran off to find him. She wiped away her tears and looked at Taka.

"I never. Want you. Coming near my son, again! Do you understand!" She hissed at him and Taka felt broken inside but responded in a defeated tone.

"I'm sorry, he never should've gotten involved." Taka said and left but before he could, Kion was mumbling something. 

"No...sen...p...ai...co....b...r...a...kai....nev....never....dies." Kion stuttered in pain but Nala was too focused on his condition.

"Kion, don't speak, we're getting some help." Nala tried to comfort him.

Taka heard those words he was trying to mutter out and those words just broke him to the core. Cobra Kai never dies...Taka just warmly smiled an closed his eyes and mumbled

"Thanks kid." 

And Left