New Friends

After training, Taka called it a day and Kion decided to leave for the day. Walking away from the dojo, Kion thought about his training. Man, was it tough, and definitely his grandfather Taka was tough too, but man after that training, he sure is hungry.

Kion decided to head over to a stand to where uncle Timon and Pumba would sell out bugs. It was their favorite food after all. Kion decided to head over and took him a couple minutes to get there.

There were already animals there eating up some bugs, at first, everyone was disgusted to eat bugs but after they gave it a try, they liked it and started coming here every day.

"Oh, Kion! Hi!" Timon greeted and Kion smiled. Timon and Pumba were the only two animals who weren't mean to him or ignored him, but at the same time, they never played with him because they were busy helping their best friend Simba and keeping the stand up.

"Hey, Timon! Can I get a stone with four bugs?" Kion laughed a little, it was odd and it sounded disgusting for him ordering bugs but hey, it tastes good.

"Comin' right up, kiddo." Pumba yelled out from behind. Kion waited for a minute and he got his stone plate of bugs. Kion thanked them and grabbed it with his mouth and turned around and hisi face faulted, a lot of the spots to eat were full. Kion walked around to find a place to sit and eat but there were some animals who just glared at him or just stared, frowned and looked back.

Kion looked up in front of him and found two lion cubs in a large table eating place. Both of them were male lions, one lion was the color of white and the other was dark brown. Kion walked up to them and placed his plate down to talk as the other cubs just looked at him.

"Is it cool if I sit here?" Kion asked, a bit nervous because everyone would just ignore him. The brown lion just looked at him confused and then realized and responded:

"Oh! Yeah, sure." He responded.

"Thanks." Kion thanked and then sat down and placed his bugs on the table.

"I'm Kion." Kion introduced.

"Karter." The brown lion introduced himself.

"Kody" The white lion introduced himself, but in a nervous, scared tone. Kion saw that they had a couple bugs on their stone plates. There was a moment of silence before Kion noticed that at the corner of his left eye, there were some lionesses walking past them. Kion turned his head and wanted to bang his head on the stone table when he saw his oldest sisters walk by. Of course, they didn't notice him as they were the popular girls.

Kion watched them walk to the far end of the table and the girls just started chatting and laughing. Kion sighed at the sight and was about to eat until Karter questioned.

"What? You know them?" He asked, referring to the girls and Kion was confused but then responded.

"Yeah, uh...three of them are my sisters." Kion responded and both Karter and Kody were a bit confused.

"Why aren't you sitting with them, then?" Karter asked.

"We're...don't get along." Kion responded and Karter responded with an understanding "ah". Kion looked over again to see that there were some other lionesses with his sisters and he knew a few of them. Jeuri was the meanest one it seems, and she does not take a liking to Kion.

"Do you guys ever talk to some of them or...?" Kion trailed of.

"No way dude, we're sitting at the losers table, guys like us would never get hot lionesses like those." Karter said and Kion just rolled his eyes.

"Oh, no." Kion looked over to see Kody shaking a little bit he seemed nervous as he stared at the girls table.

"Jeuri is staring at us right now, she's probably talking about me." Kody said in nervousness. Kion wondered why he would be so nervous but he looked over and Kody was right, Jeuri and Kions sisters were staring over at them.

With Jeuri

"Oh my gosh guys, look over there." Jeuri smirked and the girls who were giggling stopped slightly and looked over to where Jeuri pointed.

"That white lion is literally so ugly, I mean, his fur is easy to get messed up and dirty, sucks to be him." Jeuri joked and the other lionesses laughed.

Karah, Kuya and Komu were laughing until they opened their eyes again to look at the table and it was then they saw someone unusual that made their eyes widen. They saw that their younger brother was there sitting with them, slightly taking glances at them. Karahs shock turned into a silent glare.

"Wait, isn't that your guy's brother over there?" Jeuri asked as she looked over to Kuya, Komu and Karah, trying to keep her laughter in.

"Yeah." Karah never broke her glare. Jeuri noticed and sighed and smiled at Karah.

"Did something happen to you two again? Another fight? We should teach your 'brother' a lesson when he messes with one of us." Jeuri insisted. Karah broke her glare and responded to Jeuri.

"It's not that. It's just, I don't get why he has to be MY brother. Why can't I have a cooler brother? He's just so annoying and lame, ya know how cool it would be if he just changed and...I don't know, just...cool?" Karah tried to make sense and then Kuya talked.

"Yeah, I just don't get why but he's just a loser. I mean...he's not qualified enough to do...anything awesome. He's just, lame." Kuya said, no hesitation in her voice.

"I don't get how we're related. He's just so uncool, lame and there's nothing special about him, It would be cooler if we actually HAD a good brother." Kumo said with a frown as she looked at her food and she meant every word.

Unknown to them, Kion was listening to the conversation even though he showed no attention. And those words hurt him deeply. He shed a light tear and got up from his seating spot.

"I gotta go, I'll see you guys later." Kion said and walked off, not even eating one of his bugs and Karter and Kody looked at him confused but also, they also feel bad for him, cause they also heard part of their conversation and they were surprised.

But only if Kumo, Karah and Kuya knew, that they would regret those words instantly soon in the future.