Strike Hard Like A Cobra

Rex quickly pushed himself off the wall and touched his nose, only to reveal that he was bleeding. This made him furious and turn around to send a punch towards Kion but was dodged and Kion quickly kicked Rex in his left cheek, sending to the side but he quickly recovered, tackling him down and pushing him to the wall. Rex quickly stood back up to kick Kion right in the stomach but he was able to react fast crawl back, making Rex hit the rocky wall, resulting in sharp pain to his nails.

Furious again, Rex sent a punch to which Kion who caught it and sent a swift kick towards Rex's side, Kion again sent a kick to his chest which knocked him back and with one final touch, Kion punched Rex right in the face, knocking him down.

Everyone watched in shock, a single cub was able to take on three other cubs bigger and older than him. Sora's mouth was open and his eyes are widened. Simba and Nala were completely shocked and the sisters had their mouths opened and all of their eyes are widened. Luna's eyes were widened and her mouth was slightly opened, she knew Kion was strong the way he is, but it still surprises her.

Kion walked up to the cub, much to everyone's worry.

"Next time, think twice before hitting her." Kion said and turned to Rex's father who watched with a little sweat on his face and his teeth were gritted.

"And you...you're a terrible father figure and I hope you never have the responsibility of taking care of another cub again." Kion said, sending shivers down his spine. Kion looked at Luna who was looking at him in shock, Kion sadly frowned at her and left.

Sora was the most surprised. Was that even Kion? He remembered him as a kind, laid back, caring, nice cub who always wanted to play with others and avoid fights but this new Kion was the opposite, the exact opposite. He was brutal, he was able to take down three older lions than him and Kions actions is what concerned him more, he showed no mercy. The fact that he caused someone to bleed didn't faze him. It was like he's experienced this before and he's gotten used to it, that's what scared Sora and concerned for the cub.

Sora slowly turned his head to Simba who was looking at the three cubs in shock.

"What did you teach your cub?" Sora asked, causing Simba to turn to Sora.

"I didn't teach any of what he did." Simba said, causing more shock to everyone else.

"Then who!?" Zuba asked, now furious.

Simba sighed and opened his mouth:

"It was my uncle, Taka." Which earned concerned looks from everyone. All of the lions knew of Taka. Sora frowned at Simba, he knew Taka for quite a little bit of time but then realized what this could've ment.

"Simba...don't tell me..."

"Yeah...Cobra Kai's back."

This earned gasps from everyone.

"And Kions in it!?" Sora asked in anger. He remembered Cobra Kai and just like everyone else in the room, he holds anger towards the Cobra Kai's. Sora saw just how cruel and heartless they were back in the past and he'll never be able to forgive them. Taka was the worst student of all, the fact that he's teaching Kion Cobra Kai was unbelievable.

"How could you let your son learn from that...that psycho!?" Zuba snapped

"It was out of my control! I had no idea what was going through his mind when he joined Cobra Kai." Simba said, trying to defend himself.

"That's enough!"

Everyone looked at Luna in shocked and she was looking at them with anger.

"It was all of Rex's fault to begin with, Kion was just sticking up for me," Luna then turned towards Simba, "I don't mean any disrespect your majesty. But Kion told me everything about the relationship he and you had and from what I've heard, it was your neglection that led him to join!" Luna yelled and Sora looked from Sora to Simba with a confused look.

"What's she talking about?"

Simba gritted his teeth a little bit, he was now put on the spot. Luna didn't care for what was happening and walked out.

Luna hopped down from the rock steps of Pride Rock and walked around in the dark, trying to find Kion. Luckily the full moon was out so it gave out some light to find Kion. She looked for about a good few minutes before she looked up a hill to see Kion.

She smiled as to she finally found him and walked up the hill to Kion. He was sitting down, looking at the full moon and the stars.

One more final step and Kion looked behind himself to see Luna.

"Luna?" He asked, it was more like he was confused. Luna just gave him a warm smile and nuzzled him.

"Why'd you run off like that?" She asked, Kion gulped a little bit.

"I...I guess I was a bit afraid to face you after what happened." Kion said as he looked down. Luna warmly smiled again and placed her paw on Kions chin and lifted his head up.

"From what I remember, you were trying to stick up for me...right?" Luna asked.

"Y-Yeah but I-mph!" Kion could finish as Luna kissed, interrupting his words. Kion was shocked at first but melted in the kiss and kissed back.

A good minute passed before they pulled apart.

"I gotta' say, you really showed everyone what you can do." Luna said and Kion chuckled.

"Yeah..but it's probably gonna cause more problems between them and my senpai." Kion said with a sigh.

Luna looked at him with a sad look but then opened her mouth:

"Well, it seems like he'll need all the help he can get." Luna said, making Kion looked up at her in confusion.

"Huh?"

Luna giggled at his confused face.

"So, you guys got room for one more?" That question made Kion gasp.

"L-Luna...a-are you...?" Kion stuttered, was Luna really asking him the question he think's she is asking.

Luna giggled again and winked at him.

"Mind if I join Cobra Kai?"