Consequences

"She wants to join?" Taka asked, surprised that someone else has asked to join. A new day has come after the party, the lions didn't leave yet, they wanted to stay for a littler longer like a vacation. In the morning, Kion went to his senpai and told him that his girlfriend wanted to join Cobra Kai.

"Yeah, it surprised me too but it doesn't sound like a bad idea, right?" Kion said, he couldn't believe what he heard yesterday but none the less, he was happy about it. Taka frowned which earned a concerned look from Kion.

"Is...everything okay?" Kion asked.

Taka looked back at Kion and opened his mouth:

"The thing is, the tournaments coming closer than we thought and we won't have enough time to prepare her for it yet." Taka reasoned and gave Kion thoughts and then sadly sighed, realizing he was right.

Then, Kion felt a paw pat his shoulder, he looked up to see Taka, looking down at him with a warm smile.

"But, after the tournament, she can join." Taka said and Kion couldn't be happier.

"Yes!!! Thanks senpai." Kion said and ran off, Taka smiled and looked back towards the outlands and frowned.

There was only one animal on his mind right now. Kovu.

Simba was right now cleaning up Pride Rock along with his family and the help of Sora. After the fight, things were a mess but the most disturbing part to clean up was the blood on the floor. Simba winced his eyes as he remembered the fight that took place yesterday. The way Kion moved and how the blood didn't seem to faze him actually scared Simba, he in absolute, shown no mercy.

"Simba."

Simba turned around to see Sora there, frowning at him. Since the family was close to being down with cleaning, now was the perfect time to confront Simba.

"I assume you know what I wanna talk to you about." Sora said with Simba frowning at him.

"With everything with Kion and with what Luna said, I wanna know what happened these past years." Sora said, not holding anything back. Even though Sora won't admit it, he cared about Kion. Sora felt somewhat like a father figure to him and he doesn't want to abandons him at a time where it's going tough.

"Well...I...I..." Simba stuttered, he didn't even know what to say but before he can say anymore, some other voice interrupted him.

"SIMBA!"

Everyone turned around to see Zuba walking up to Simba with a look of fury on his face.

"Zuba?" Simba asked.

"Don't Zuba me! I'm here to press charges!" Simba widened his eyes.

"W-What!?" He stuttered out loud.

"Oh, don't gimme that! Your son has no right to put my son at the condition he is in now, he broke three bones in my sons body!" Zuba screamed with everyone widening their eyes.

"No way." Karah whispered, surprised that Kion was strong enough to break bones in animals bodies. 

"I apologize, Zuba. But please, isn't there any other way we can solve this?" Nala asked, trying to calm the situation down.

"No! There isn't any other way, not only you, but especially your son! Must. Be. Punished!" Zuba yelled.

"Okay wow. Just wow."

Again, everyone turned around and saw Kion, leaning on the walls with his paws crossed with a "hurt" look on his face.

"You." Zuba growled.

"Yup, its me. What? You want my autograph or somethin'?" Kion asked in a "confused" expression which only made Zuba growl even more in anger and annoyance which only added to Kions amusement.

"I was about to go see Luna until I heard a loud and ear-piercing scream and I thought I'd see what was that about." Kion explained which only got more looks from everyone in the room which made him, chuckle.

"So...you're pressing charges, huh? That's pretty funny." Kion said with a giggle.

"Don't you dare make fun of me! You deserve every harsh punishment's for abusing my son like that." Zuba said and Kion looked at him in confusion.

"Abuse? Last time I remember, your son placed his paws on my girlfriend, I was only doing what anyone else would do." Kion said.

"Oh please, why would anyone want to defend a who-" Before Zuba can finish his sentence, Kion already struck his face with his paw, drawing blood from his cheeks from the claws. Everyone gasped at the sudden action. Zuba screamed as he fell to the floor and placed his front paws on his bleeding cheek.

"You can insult me all you want, but if you even dare insult Luna like that, I won't kill you, but I will make sure you'd wish I'd kill you. That's not a threat or a promise. It's a guarantee." Kion said with a glare which sent shivers down everyone's spine. Zuba looked at him in shock, the face that Kion gave him made him think that he would do what he just said he'd do.

"You-you're...you're a monster." Zuba whispered out, which only made Kion chuckle which horrified his "family" and Sora.

Kion bent down to Zuba, making him look at Kion and what Kion saw made him smile. Tears and fear from Zuba.

"Yeah...you're right...I'm a monster...but believe me when I say this and you better listen to these four words I'm about to say and you better make sure you have this engraved in your memory." Kion said as he bent down and pinched Zuba's ear as he tugged close to Kions mouth.

Kion whispered something which made Zuba's eyes widen. Kion can take any punch or insult thrown at him, he can take anything. He learned from his past mistakes and only trust those who respect him, but if anyone else tries to hurt the ones close to him or even insult the ones close to him, Kion is going to make sure those horrible animals will experience every single suffering he's been through throughout his entire life.

After Kion whispered into his ear, he dropped Zuba and slowly walked from the entrance and out of Pride Rock. Zuba could only repeat the four words Kion said in his mind, over and over and over again.

"I'm your worst nightmare."