Party Time

It was night again and the party at Hakuna Matata Falls was really blowing up right now. So many snacks, so many animals swimming and so much chatting, games and fun!

"Man, Karah! This might be the best party we've ever thrown!" Jeuri said as she walked up.

"Yup!" But we might throw bigger parties and bigger places, we'll plan it out." Karah said and got a nod from Jeuri.

Kiara, Zuri, Tiifu, Lily and Luna were swimming in the water.

"C'mon sis, don't splash me like that!" Lily whined, and Kiara rolled her eyes but smirked.

"Oh, c'mon! Just have some fun!" Kiara said and splashed some water. All girls were laughing.

"Hey! Can we join too?" The girls in the water looked over and saw the younger twin sisters of Simba and Nala. Kuru and Kura who were looking at them with stars in their eyes.

"Sure, come on in." Luna giggled and the two cheered and jumped in at the same time, making a huge splash and the girls went on with splashing each other.

Karah and Jeuri were watching them with a smile until Kuya walked up to Karah.

"Hey, sis. Look whos here." Kuya smirked and they looked over to see Kyron and his friends arrive and Kyron smirked at Karah which made Karah giggle. She walked up to them and both of them gave a pec on the lips.

"Hey, later on, I gotta surprise for you." Kyron said.

"Oh really? What is it?" Karah asked, losing herself in him.

"You'll have to wait and see my princess." Kyron said and kissed her forehead which made Karah giggle. 

Komu was watching the scene and had to keep herself from yelling "Awwwwwww" because it was one of the cutest couples ever! She could tell her sister and Kyron were totally in love. Komu decided to walk over to the little pond area to drink in.

While drinking, for some reason, her ears twitched and she looked up and spit out her water and her mouth dropped. Karah so the action behind Kyron and walked past him to Komu.

"What's wrong, sis?" Karah asked and Komu didn't answer, Karah saw she was shocked at something and looked where she was looking and her mouth dropped.

It was Kion! But not only that, he was wearing a brand new hoodie jacket! The jacket is designed in an innovative way of having designing patches with pads on some parts of it particularly on sleeves. The stitching scheme employed in making out gives an impression of double jackets with the colotr of black and the red border is stitched and the pads to the back of his jacket is lined with a white color. Not only that, but he is also sporting a wallet chain from his front black pocket to his end back pocket of his jacket. (Photo above)

It wasn't only Karah and Komu who saw this, but Kuya even saw this and from the distance, Kiara and Lily were also staring at Kion in full shock. Even the twin sisters were at shock because they knew how lame their older brother was but now he's...looking cool.

Kion who walked up to the party saw how Karah and Komu looked at him and smiled but more like a smirk but he hid it well.

Karah quickly snapped out of her shocked gaze and suddenly got angry.

"What're you doing here!? I didn't invite you!" Karah snapped as she walked up to him.

"Why couldn't I come? All of my sisters are here, why can't I come too?" Kion retorted back, he couldn't believe it. He though the jacket his senpai gave him would work but it didn't though.

Then one of the twins, Kura walked up him.

"Shut up! I would never be related to a weakling like you!" Kura yelled up at him, thankfully, nobody else in the party noticed him but his sisters. Kion winced a little at that comment. Kion then felt a little angry because he has been training hard to get his families attention just to gain a little respect and he can't get even THAT!? Suddenly, Kuya walked up to him.

"Listen, Karah. Let's leave the loser alone. He'll leave soon." Kuya said and Karah just growled at him and left along with her youngest sister. Kion looked at them walking away and he couldn't help but wanna scream.

"You're here too, huh?"

Kion turned to see his two friends there.

"Oh hey, Karter, Kody. I'm surprised you guys were invited here too." Kion said.

"Well, our parents made us go cause we never really go out that much so..." Kody trailed off. Kion sighed. At least he has two friends at least.

"Cool jacket by the way." Karter complimented and Kion smiled at that.

"Thanks, definitely beats the old orange one, right?" Kion joked a little and Karter puffed.

"Heh, ya think? That orange hoodie was ridiculous." Karter said.

"Hey! I had some memories with that hoodie!" Kion argued back and the three friends ended up laughing.

Suddenly, Kion heard some laughter behind him. Kion turned slightly to see Kyron and his friends laughing about something.

"Shh." Kion shushed his friends and they stopped laughing and looked at him in confusion. Kion listen to the conversation closely, that's when he heard one of Kyrons friends speak up in a quiet voice but he could still hear.

"C'mon, what'd you get her?" He asked Kyron. Kion got confused to who referred to her.

"Don't worry, I got Karah an amazing gift, a night she'll never remember." Kyron winked and Kion widened his eyes. Kyron and Karah were DATING? Kion wanted to throw up. Now two jerks were together and loving each other. But he kept on listening, just what GIFT was he planning on giving her?

"Oh? Hahaha! Ya really think she'll go down with it?" The same friend asked again and Kion was almost about to puke. He caught up on what Kyron was planning on doing and it has something to do with the birds and the bees.

"C'mon dude. You see how she falls for me easily. She's basically like a puppy just like all of the other fangirls, I can have my way with her any way I want." and that sentence from Kyron really started ignite anger in Kion and Kion just listened to them walk off into the bushes.

After they seemed they were gone, Kion went and followed them through the same bushes. Karter and Kody were confused but then decided to follow him,