Start Off Of Something Great

Taka was walking away from the outlands, he was thinking about his son. He regretted everything, ever since day one.

Taka knew he failed Kovu, but then, a determined expression sneaked into his face. He was now the sensei of Kion, and he was going to make sure that he won't mess up again.

Even though Taka won't admit it, Kion feels like another son to him. Taka feels like he was starting to make a connection, both of their pasts weren't happy and the best thing to do, is strike back.

With Kiara

Kiara was just taking a walk around the Pride Lands. She was reflecting on her whole life, but more importantly, her relationship with her brother.

To be honest, ever since that fight last night, she's been having mixed emotions. Her entire life, she saw Kion nothing but a nuisance and a loser who had no purpose in life.

And, if she was being honest, he was nicer to them than anyone. He was nice, but also quiet and a bit shy.

Then, Kiara felt like hurting herself as she remembered how she and her other sisters used to bully him and shun him away like he didn't exist.

Usually, Kion would argue back which was funny to them...but now, things have changed.

Ever since Kion joined Cobra Kai, he made it clear that he wasn't going to take anything from them anymore. Kion keeps to himself but now he was calm, but it felt like he was holding in some emotions.

His face and attitude just felt...cold.

And Kiara wasn't sure if she liked this new him or not. But nothing more, she regretted her actions and wanted to beat her past self up.

Kiara knows she can't change the past, but she can change the future and for a start, it's to spend more time with her brother and she wasn't expecting him to forgive her at all, but at least accept her as a sister.

With Taka

Taka made it back to the Cobra Kai dojo and saw that nobody dropped by, can't say he was too surprised. 

Taka then noticed some writings on the rocks. He walked over and read it:

Hey Senpai, I came by today and I saw you weren't here so I decided to leave. But anyways, I hope everything's going okay, I know that you're going through some things and I am too. But I'm gonna stop by for training tomorrow, so yeah. Kion.

Taka closed his eyes and snickered:

"That kid is a pain." 

He said but when he turned around, a small smile crept onto his face.

With Kion

  Luna was laying down on her stomach, sweat filled her face as she was trying to catch her breath. When Kion said he wasn't going to hold anything back, he wasn't joking.

He did teach her a little of the basics, surprisingly, she said her mother used to be involved in karate a lot and trained a lot.

But she was able to keep up...that was until Kion began going all out, showing no mercy and she was up-beat.

"Man...you...really...are...strong...huh?" She said between breaths.

Kion was standing as if nothing has happened with a huge grin on his face.

"Not gonna lie, you lasted longer than usual. Gotta' say I'm a bit surprised." Kion complimented and Luna was able to sneak in a small smile and tried to catch her breath. But Kion swore she had a little redness on her face which made him confused.

"Hey, you're face is a little red." He bluntly pointed out which made her face redder.

"O-Oh! Really?" She asked in a stutter.

NO! I can't be...I...no, no, no, no! We're just friends! Luna thought, before she felt a soft press on her forehead.

She looked up to see Kions paw on her forehead, looking at her with curiosity. 

"Don't tell me all of that training had you catch a cold." Kion said with chuckle which made her blush more.

"U-Uh, no. I'm fine, just a bit tired." Luna reassured. Kion wasn't too sure but back away with a little bit.

"Come on, I'll walk ya home." Kion offered his paw. Luna was reaching out with her paw but at the last second, she smirked which made Kion a little bit confused but then felt his body being flipped and Luna hold his front leg.

Now the positions are switched, Kion was laying on his back while Luna smirked at him.

"You...tricked me?" Kion asked, obviously surprised by the sudden change.

"Not too bad, huh?" She asked.

"Yeah...you honestly caught my off guard there." Kion said and attempted to get up on his own but then Luna smirked at push Kion back onto the grass with her right front paw.

"Huh?" Kion was confused by her action but what surprised him more was that Luna was looking down on him with only a few inches away from his face. Kion began to blush from the breath slowly releasing to his neck.

It was warm, it was a cozy feeling and it made him feel warm and soft inside.

"You know? This was probably the best unexpected date I've ever been on." She said with a light blush which surprised Kion. The last time he remembered, when Kion asked her out on a date, she politely refused but now?

"Date?" Kion repeated the word with a light blush.

He's so cute! Luna squealed inside her mind before she connected her lips with Kions.

Kion was surprised and was now blushing like crazy but he didn't complain. Kion closed his eyes as he kissed back.

The kiss lasted for about a few seconds before they seperated.

There was a moment of silence, the red blush were still on both of their faces. Luna backed away a little bit, allowing Kion to stand up.

Luna then started walking away and then stopped.

"I guess this makes us official."

Kion looked at her in shock before she turned around with a grin.

"Come on, aren't you gonna walk me home?"

Kion didn't say anything but nodded without thinking, now the two cubs were walking away during the sunset.