019

🕸

The video showed how Peter was fighting each member of the Sinister Six before Roman came face to face with him. Peter was beaten up badly, but still managed to stand on his feet. "Roman, you need to understand what happened the night your brother died–"

"What do I need to understand? That you killed him? You killed him just like you did our father?"

"No! T-They were both impaled by their own glider. Even when I tried to help, there was nothing else I could do...Harry was my bestfriend."

Roman was on his glider, looking over to the restaurant that Ricky was in. He popped out one of his pumpkin bombs before clearing his throat. "I lost the only brother I ever had–and tonight, you're going to know exactly how it feels to lose someone you love."

"NO!" Peter had jumped in front of the bomb, shooting a web at it to throw it somewhere else before it exploded near him, causing him to land on the floor.

Ricky ran off the field and after Roman, who was trying to escape from him. Roman moved past the students and made it to the front of the school, losing sight of Roman.

Someone grabbed his arm and he yanked it back, until he noticed it was Giselle who flinched and he immediately calmed down. "I'm sorry. Is everything okay between you and Roman?"

Ricky shook his head no. Natalia and Luciana were right behind her. Natalia had a very worried expression on her face as she saw how hurt he looked. In all the eight years she knew the boys, she was always in the middle of their fights–and was always the one to get them to make up. But she had never seen Ricky cry because of it.

"Is there anything I can do?" Giselle looked up at him, trying to get him to look at her. "Anything that we can do?"

"I just need to find–" Even just the thought of saying his name made Ricky sick. "I need to find him. There's nothing you can do, just me. I'm sorry."

"Ricky?" Natalia whispered. "Things are going to be okay between the two of you, right? It always has been."

━━━━ 𖥸 ━━━━

Ricky had ran home, bumping into both Michelle and Aunt May in the driveway. May sighed knowing how Ricky felt about her picking him up late. "Honey, I'm sorry we were running late. Look how sweaty you are, you couldn't wait a little longer–"

He ignored her, grabbing the keys from her hand to unlock the door and head inside. May opened her mouth to say something but Michelle stopped her as she pulled her hand to follow him.

Ricky had his suit on and as he was about to jump from his window, he knew that they were right behind him now.

Michelle's hands immediately went to her mouth while May held onto the door to keep from fainting as the other covered her mouth. Ricky kept his head low, slowly stepping back to turn towards them.

"Take off your mask." Aunt May said.

"I can't do that." Ricky whispered.

"Take off your mask." She exclaimed. "I want to see my nephew."

Ricky thought about it for a second before he pressed the button to unmask himself. May came closer to him, grabbing his face as she pouted. "You knew?"