015

🕸

"How the hell did you do this everyday, Pete?" Ricky groaned as he slammed face first into his second building. He quickly shot a web, swinging himself up as he continued to be apart of the police chase. He swung building from building carefully avoiding people seeing him. He realized, because of his now strong hearing, that the police chase was due to a man stealing a billion dollar artifact from a museum.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he caught up to the driver, jumping down only a few feet away from the driver to get him to stop. He knew it was a huge mistake just when it was too late. The robber slammed into him, throwing him onto the hood of the car. Ricky held onto the windshield wipers as the man stared at him in horror while he drove crazily, trying to shake Ricky off. "This is a stolen vehicle, you know that?!"

"Spider-Man? You're supposed to be dead!"

"And you're supposed to get out of the vehicle that's not yours!"

Ricky punched the windshield multiple times before he whipped his head around to notice a young woman frozen with fear. Shooting a web upwards, he jumped towards her before she got crushed. He held onto her as he landed on top of the building. "Are you okay?" The woman clung to him before Ricky patted her and she jumped off.

"Um.." She moved the hair away from her face and it was only then that Ricky realized who exactly he had saved. It was Giselle.

He asked the question again, disguising his voice this time. "Are you injured? Can you move? Do you want me to take you to a hospital?"

Giselle widened her eyes, waving her hand at him. "No, No. I'm just...shocked. The news said Spider-Man died but here you are and you just saved me. Casi muero!" Giselle screamed, Ricky not understanding that last part but still covered her mouth to keep her from rambling.

"I'm not the same Spider-Man you and the rest of New York used to know, okay? I'm someone new. I'm saving lies but I still want to keep there being a new Spider-Man a secret. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

Giselle reached up to remove his hand from over her mouth. "Cameras."

"What?"

"The cameras could've gotten you. I mean, there's cameras basically everywhere in the world..."

Ricky took a step back. "I'll take care of that. Well, if you say that you're fine then I should bring you back down now."

Giselle kindly smiled at him, shaking her head. "You've already saved my life–the least I can do is get myself down. Thank you, um..."

Ricky realized that he hadn't figured out his alias. "Webhead." He winced, being reminded that that was what he would sometimes call Peter.

"Thank you, Webhead."

He watched her leave and climb down the stairs, making sure she was okay before she disappeared from his sight.

NOTE!

i always like to include ideas from my readers for some filler chapters so if you have an idea that you want to read, pls comment it below and i'll try my best!!

thank you so much for reading, ily <33