005

🕸

Ricky entered the restaurant, his eyes wandering around to find Roman in the arcade area with Natalia and her girlfriend Luciana right behind them as they watched him try to grab a stuffed animal from the claw machine.

"You suck, Roman." He joked, leaning his arm on his shoulder. Roman stopped playing as he turned his head to look at him. "I'd like to see you try, Parker."

Natalia rolled her eyes as she smiled at Ricky and Roman. "It's about time you got here, Ricky. We ordered pizza already-with extra pepperoni just how you like it."

Roman led the way to their booth, all sitting down before he punched Ricky's shoulder. "You know Giselle, right?" Ricky followed his gaze to the other side of the room. "The girl that came all the way from Mexico? She's been asking if you were ever gonna come."

Giselle quickly turned her eyes away from Ricky and back to her group of friends as soon as she noticed him looking her way. Ricky gently smiled before turning to look back at Natalia. "I thought she didn't speak a word of english?"

"She's actually gotten better since the beginning of senior year," Natalia corrected him. "You would know if you actually talked to her, she's really sweet."

The pizza had arrived suddenly, interrupting their conversation as they thanked the server before each grabbing a piece of pizza. Taking a few bites, Ricky spoke again. "I'm sure she is but I'm not really looking to be in a relationship right now...and don't act so innocent because both of you always try to play matchmaker with me and I'm tired of it."

Natalia and Roman glared at each other before continuing to eat their pizza. She shrugged. "Well, sorry if we're trying to make our best friend happy. Don't cry to us when you end up unhappy and alone!"

Ricky shook his head as he laughed. "I need a girlfriend to be happy? I'm perfectly fine now without one. Can we change the subject now?"

"People are starting to question, Ricky," Roman sighed. "If you and I are...you know...and I'm not saying that's a bad thing but-"

The girls laughed while Ricky's phone had begun to ring as he reached for it in his front pocket, seeing Peter's name flashing. He looked up to them before getting up. "I have to answer this, I'll be back."

He went to the back of the restaurant, trying his best not to bump into any of the servers. Finally reaching the bathroom, he entered it as he immediately checked the stalls to make sure no one was inside. "Pete, what's up? I thought you were on a mission."

"You have to-" Peter shouted but suddenly cut off. "Ricky, you have-"

He removed the phone from his ear, checking the signal range before pressing it back. "What'd you say? I can't hear you, it keeps cutting off."

"GO HOME!" He shouted again. "Take your friends and-"

"What's happening?" The call ended abruptly with Ricky trying to get him to answer again. "Peter? Hello? Can you hear me? What's going on? Hello?"

There was a sudden explosion outside thay made him jump as he heard everyone screaming. He quickly exited the bathroom, heading to the booth where his friends no longer were. He ran out of the restaurant with everyone else as he looked around to try to find them. "Ricky!" He heard Natalia shout, bumping into him from behind. "Are you okay?"

"I'm good, I'm good, what about you guys? What the hell happened?" He grabbed her shoulders to get her to calm down and look at him. "Where did Roman go?"

"H-He went to the arcade when y-you left," She stammered. "Both of you left and then there was this sudden explosion next door and we just-"

Ricky nodded his head as he reached out for Luciana. "Both of you go home, okay? Take care of her for me, please. I'm going to look for Roman to make sure he's alright. Go!"

He pushed past the crowd, looking around trying to look for Roman before he saw a group surrounding someone who was on the ground. Police had begun to arrive as they tried to push the people back.

"Shit-Roman!" He screamed, running to the crowd as he tried to squeeze himself through. His face suddenly dropped to see that it had not been Roman-but Peter.

"Peter!" Ricky screamed, trying to push past the police officers. "Let me go, he's my brother! He's my brother!" He fell to his knees, seeing Peter all bloody in his suit. Peter slowly turned his head to look at Ricky, reaching out to grab his hand. "Peter, you're gonna be okay. Where is the fucking ambulance? He needs to go to the hospital! Get him to the hospital!" He cried out to one of the officers.

"Ricky," Peter coughed out. "There's nothing to be done."

"Yes there is, you're gonna be alright!" He screamed at him again. But he could see that he wasn't going to be. "Try to hold on, Peter. Please. Please. Please. You're gonna be alright, you hear me? You're gonna be alright!"

Peter shook his head, his eyes blinking rapidly. "I saved you. I was trying to save you and that's exactly what I did. I love you, Ricky. Tell Aunt May...and Michelle that I love them too. It's your turn now. I love you."

Ricky felt his hand go limp as he took his final breath. He furrowed his eyebrows. "No...No, Peter, please! Peter, I need you, please! Peter!" He squeezed his hand as he layed on his chest while he cried. "Peter!"

NOTE!

say 'i' if you cried 💔💔