002

🕸

GROUPCHAT

RICKY - ricky🤟🏼NATALIA - nati🏳️‍🌈ROMAN - roman🥇

RICKY - ricky🤟🏼
NATALIA - nati🏳️‍🌈
ROMAN - roman🥇

roman🥇
bro did you die ???

nati🏳️‍🌈
yesterday was the last
straw, his brother did
keep his word that if
he got in trouble again
well, you know. . .

ricky🤟🏼
calm down, i'm alive

nati🏳️‍🌈
its a miracle, he seemed
pretty serious when he said he
was going to kill you if principal
newman called him again

ricky🤟🏼
michelle got there before
he did, so she saved me

roman🥇
🥺 michelle, a
literally angel who
could've been mine if
she gave me a couple years

nati🏳️‍🌈
you really need to let
that crush go, she's
married woman now

ricky🤟🏼
and pete would actually
murder you if you go
after his wife, so watch it

nati🏳️‍🌈
ew its just so wrong

roman🥇
whatever whatever so
are we still going to
lilo & lola's or whaat ?

nati🏳️‍🌈
oh myyy yes luciana
and i have been planning
to go there on our date
so its a yes from us

roman🥇
great, ricky hbu ?

ricky🤟🏼
yeah definitely
what time ?

roman🥇
sometime between
seven or eight because
thats when the pizza is free !

ricky🤟🏼
thats cool w me,
i guess i'll see you
guys tomorrow night

━━━━ 𖥸 ━━━━

Ricky tried to ignore the constant yelling that was going on between Peter and Michelle who were in their bedroom. Even if he could understand a few words that came out of their mouths, he was still curious as to what they were arguing about.

He got up from his bed to press his ear against the wall that was connected to his bedroom before Aunt May came in, him quickly moving away from the wall. She frowned. "Were you trying to listen in on their conversation?"

"Hm? Oh no, no, why would I do that?" He laughed awkwardly. "By any chance, did you get to hear what they were talking about before walking into my room? Why are they fighting?"

Aunt May turned around to give him a look before turning back to put his clean laundry back in his closet. "It's normal for a husband and wife to fight. It's none of our business. They're adults, they can resolve their problems on their own."

Ricky stared at the wall before hesitating as he jumped back onto his bed, grabbing his phone. "Don't you think its strange? Michelle has been living here ever since they got married a year ago, I have never heard them fight like they are now. They were fine at dinner, what could have happened?"

They both heard Peter's door swing open, May's eyes widening as he entered Ricky's room. "Ricky, put on your shoes, you and I are going out for a little bit."

"Peter, stop," Michelle said through her teeth. "You really don't need to do this."

Holy shit Peter wasn't messing around anymore, Ricky thought as he looked over at Aunt May to Michelle. If Peter hadn't killed him before, he was going to now.

"Where are you boys going so late at night, hm?" May frowned, looking up at Peter. "It's nine pm, Peter."

Peter shook his head, rubbing his face as he sighed. He watched as Ricky tied his shoe laces in a hurry before standing by his side. "We're just gonna go out for a walk. Don't worry, we won't take long. Did you need anything from the store?"

May shook her head. "Don't stay out so late. Peter, you take care of him, understand me?"

Ricky squinted his eyes at Peter, waiting for his response. "Of course," He mumbled as he bent down to kiss her cheek. "I'll meet you downstairs, Ricky."

He watched him go, slowly approaching May to kiss her other cheek. He gave her an extra long hug, knowing that this was probably the last time he would see her. "I love you, Aunt May."

By just looking at Michelle's face, Ricky knew this was the end for him. He knew this would be his final moments alive, his final moments with May and Michelle, his final moments on this Earth. She gave him a small smile. "Love you, Ricky. You're gonna be okay."

No, no, a million times no...I am not going to be okay! He thought once again. Peter was leading him to his death and Michelle wasn't giving him any sort of warning. Was this what they were talking about? Peter wanted him dead but she wanted him alive?

Ricky gulped, pulling her to one side. "Is he going to. . . ?"

"Ricky!" Peter shouted, causing Ricky to not wait for a response and headed downstairs with him. "Let's go, I want to get this over with."

NOTE!

don't think i've ever been so
excited about a book since i
published spider's girl over
a year ago !!

i'm so excited for you guys to read the next couple of chapters but i hope you enjoyed this one! thanks for reading