000

🕸

Dear Ricky,

Dear Ricky,

If you're reading this, it means I've died. Whether it had been in an accident or on one of my missions-it had to happen at some point, right? Anyways, I've decided to write you this letter specifically for you. I've kept it hidden from where Aunt May couldn't find it, only you can. I need you to protect and take care of her, Ricky. You know that you're the last thing she's got. I don't want her to suffer because of me. Would you do that for me? Keep doing Saturday family nights because I know how much you both love those. Please don't mourn for me for so long. I want you both to be happy. You're going to be the man of the house, Ricky. That's right, you're going to have to put the video games down for once and get your shit together. Along with having to get a job, I have something for you in the suitcase under my bed. It's my suit. I left it for you. Only for you. You're also going to have to carry my legacy. Michelle and I never got to have the son we wanted, so I'm leaving it to you. Everything that you need is in that suitcase. If you have any problems, you know you can always contact Tony. I love you so much, Ricky. I've always been proud of you and I know you're going to keep doing it now. You're gonna do great. I'm leaving my life to you. Take care of Aunt May for me. Oh, and I left a pair of glasses for you. But only wear those when you know you're ready.

For the next Spider-Man,
I trust you.

Love your
brother, Pete

NOTE!

warning: this book is gonna
be a real tear-jerker, get ready