004

🕸

"Ow, that hurts, Em!" Peter winced in pain as she applied some ointment on the burns of his back. He had came back late at night, waking up Michelle and Ricky.

Ricky crossed his arms, frowning. "I thought you had super strength?" He said, helping Michelle clean up. They watched as Peter slowly got up and crawled on top of the bed next to her.

"It still hurts." Peter whispered. He frowned when he felt Michelle climb over him and head into the bathroom in a hurry. "Baby, you're going to throw up again?"

She obviously couldn't respond as Peter tried to get up to follow after her when Ricky held him back. "What are you doing? You're hurt."

Peter pointed to the bathroom. "Well, then you go and help her!" Ricky quickly got up from the bed and ran towards Michelle, holding her hair back as she threw up into the toilet. "Michelle, don't you think its time to finally go to a doctor and find out whats wrong with you? You've been throwing up for a couple days now."

She flushed the toilet as she waved at Ricky to let him know that she didn't need his help anymore. He helped her stand up while she thanked him. "I don't need to go to the doctor. It was the spaghetti that I ate, I knew I shouldn't have eaten it."

"I should probably head to bed now, Aunt May is having me cut both the front and backyard after what I did." Ricky sighed, cleaning up the mess from the bed. "Night."

━━━━ 𖥸 ━━━━

Ricky wiped the sweat off his forehead as he stood beside Aunt May who was planting flowers. "I'm done. Can I go now?"

Aunt May fixed her hat to look up at him. "What, just so you could go back in your room to play video games? No, why don't you enjoy the fresh air? It's a beautiful day, Ricky."

"I...really don't want to."

"Why don't you go help Michelle with watering the plants? She's been feeling ill these past couple days, maybe you could cheer her up."

Ricky groaned before an idea popped in his head. "Fine, I'll help her."

He made his way over to her, smirking to himself. "Hey, Michelle. Are you feeling better?"

"I'm hanging in there. I already made an appointment with my doctor-well, Peter did. I kept telling him it was the spaghetti and the sickness will pass but he just wouldn't listen. You know how he is." She smiled. "I forgot to thank you yesterday for helping me clean him up."

Ricky shrugged. "I used to be the one to help cure his injuries, before Aunt May found out that he was Spider-Man. He would wake me up every single time while he tried doing things himself...but then that stopped when you guys started dating. He stopped coming to me and I got more sleep."

Michelle laughed, looking up at Peter who was making his way over. "What are you two talking about?"

"About that time you would wake me up every single night after getting badly injured. You didn't let me get my eight hours of sleep, remember?"

"And I told you that you didn't have to worry, but you still offered to help, remember?" Peter smiled, motioning Michelle to give him the hose.

Ricky let out a deep breath. "Fine, whatever. Now that you're here...I've actually been wanting to talk to you about something."

"What about?" He frowned.

"Natalia and Roman are going to Lilo and Lola's, you know the place you hate? I was wondering if I could go..."

Ricky wondered if Peter had even heard him as he moved to the other side of the yard. "Pete-So can I go?"

Peter sighed. "I thought we talked about you being friends with that Roman kid...I don't like you being friends with him. He seems..."

"He's a good friend. Always has been since we were in the second grade. He busted my ass out of getting in trouble so many times so I see no reason why you wouldn't like him...c'mon, can I go? Nati is going to be there, you know her." He elbowed him.

Michelle came behind Peter, wrapping her arms around him. "Let him go out with his friends, honey. You always said you've wanted a movie night with me with no distractions, we'll finally be able to."

Peter closed his eyes as he shook his head. "I have been wanting to watch that aliens movie...and you could stop playing videos for once in a while. Fine, I'm letting you go. But you better be home by ten thirty."

"Ten thirty?!"

NOTE!

i apologize for the slow updates
but i'll try to update this book more ! thanks for reading ♡♡