006

🕸

Ricky slowly opened his eyes, blinking multiple times to get used to the bright light that was coming from the ceiling. He frowned while he looked around, noticing that he wasn't in his bedroom, but in a hospital room.

He looked to his right, seeing Aunt May holding his hand with her face turned away from him. "Aunt May?" He managed to let out, shaking her awake. "What am I doing here? What happened?"

Aunt May immediately turned to look at him, her eyes red from crying as she stood up to kiss his cheek. "Oh thank goodness! Ricky, you passed out. Do you remember anything?"

"Peter." He pulled away from her. "Where's Peter? He was right beside me. He was badly injured, May. He's better now, isn't he?"

Ricky noticed her expression suddenly change as she quickly wiped away her tears before taking a deep breath. "Ricky, you have to be strong, okay?

He frowned, shaking his head. "How bad is he? Where is he? I want to see him."

Aunt May grabbed his hand again, kissing it softly. "Ricky, honey, Peter died from his injuries. They found you lying there beside him-everyone thought that you had died with him. I'm so sorry."

"No." Ricky swallowed. "No, he's not dead. He was right beside me and he was alive." He pulled the blankets off of him as he stumbled to the door, with Aunt May begging him to get back into the bed.

Michelle met him by the door, catching him in her arms before he could fall to the ground. "Nurse!" She screamed out, turning back to Ricky to wipe his tears. "Ricky, I'm so sorry. I know, let it all out...it's okay. I'm sorry."

NOTE!

sorry for not updating in almost a month, my mental health hasn't been great but i'm slowly getting better! hope you all are doing great! thanks for reading and pls don't forget to vote and comment!