(50) Bonus

A/N A bonus because I just felt like it but mostly because i hate uneven numbers lmao

7 years later.

Hisaya bounced into her Office Izuku and Shoto following behind her as she spoke cheerfully, "I'm over you getting taller then me, but the baddast undercut and tattoes always blow me away." She commented taking a seat behind her desk.

"You have tattoos and shit load of piercing, we'll both suprised together." Izuku countered with grin taking a seat infront of her desk, Shoto following suit. "Anyway did you call us here to just reminisce or-"

Shoto then cut in throwing his long hair over his shoulder "or are you here to complane again about how unfair it was that you didn't catch the bouquet at our wedding?" He smirk and Hisaya pouted "it 'WAS' unfair though! What chance do I have at catching it when there's a bunch of pro hero there!"

"I still don't see why your salty." The now pro dual quirk user said boredly, his and Hisaya's relationship had grown to that of bickering siblings over the years, it wasn't liked they'd grown bitter now, they simply just liked to teased each. Hisaya won most times but not everytime seeing as she still had her very playful childish demeanor and Shoto had long gotten use to it and if not mimicking it.

"Because I wanted the magic wedding flowers!"

"They're not magic."

"Then why did froppy get married just a few months after huh? Explain that." She countred but Shoto just rolled his eyes "Tsuyu and Tokoyami were dating way before that it was only a matter of time."

Hisaya's eyes twitched "well-"

"Momo and Jirou got married the year before and they didn't get any 'magic flowers' and Bakugou and Kirishima got married last month and-"

"So!"

"It was a year ago let it go."

"Guy I think we're getting ofc topic here." Izuku Finall chimed in and Hisaya quickly gathered herself "right, sorry" she and Shoto chorused before she sat back down in her seat, having at unconsciously stood up and was pointing accusingly at Shoto before, and reached into her desk pulling out a thin file.

She pushed it towards them looking both hopeful and apologetic. "You don't have to agree if you don't want to, I just wanted you to look at it and give it some thought." she pushed it towards them and the first thing Izuku Noticed was the symbol on the folder.

[ Red Tree Church ] it was one if the alliances of his family vampire council.

Shoto and Izuku glanced at each other and then the file.

*************

It had been hours since they left Hisaya's office. And a just few more till they finished reading the file, atleast ten times.

The request wasn't anything bad like they'd Initially feared, quite the opposite really but it was a life changing experience all the same.

Hisaya had brought them children, specifically with the request of adopting one of them. And not just any children, nope these kids were vampires, half breeds like Izuku to be exact and they needed a place to stay. To call home.

Hisaya urged they not give a clear answer untill they went home and thoroughly thought it over.

So here there both were, at home, Shoto amd Izuku Todoroki, Japan's number 1 and 2 hero and also power couple. Laying in bed staring at the ceiling seemingly in thought but in actuality both had done enough thinking. Now they were just both waiting for the other to voice their opinion first.

And in this case it was Shoto who spoke first, still staring at the ceiling.

"Izuku?"

"Mhmm"

"Do you think I'd be a good enough father?"

Rolling over and shortening the distance between them, Izuku snuggled closer to his husband, resting his head on his shoulder. "You'd be the best dad." He said. Shoto hummed in thanks wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist. "Thanks but I don't think that's possible If your around." He comments and Izuku just giggled and looked towards Shoto.

"So I'm guessing your ok with this, vampire kid and all?"

"Of course," Shoto chuckled "you little blood suckers are too adorable." He then glanced at his husband "And you?"

"Ofcourse of I'm ok with it, to be honest I've always wanted kids...I probably would have suggested adopting at some point down the line. It's really early but giving kids a happy home shouldn't be something we wait on right?" Izuku sat up pulling at the blanket at their feet.

"Right!" Shoto chirped "Uh Also we're taking them both right?"

"Of course, it's like you read my mind, we can't separate two little babies!"

"Actually the girl's a baby, the boy's 3."

"She's still a baby!"izuku pouted and layed back with his back to Shoto, bringing the covers over them. Shoto wasted no time wrapping his arms his husband bringing him closer, and burying his face into the back of his his head, half his face met with a smooth clean undercut, nose being ticked with big green curls that were ever so soft and wild. He'd wonder how he'd look with an undercut too but he'd grown to attach to his long glowing main and Izuku too if the scandalized like he gave him after he joked about cutting it were anything to go by.

Izuku melted into the touch, lacing their hands together infront of him. "So it's settled... We're gonna be parents huh?" The green spoke softly.

"Yeah..." Shoto hreathed against his neck." Are you nervous?"

"A little, you?"

"Alot." He he snorted and Izuku giggled. "But I have you."

"And I have you." Izuku mirror.

"We have each other." Shoto

"And We're a team." They both said Todoroki reached back to turn off the lamp. "We'll call Hisaya first thing in the morning to give her the news ok?"

"Yup."

Turning around Izuku place a brief but gentle kiss on his husband's lips

"Good night, I love you." He smiled, a smiled Shoto was sure he'd never get tired of seeing as it was bright even in the dark. He touched his nosed with Izuku's lightly "Good Night" then kissed him again "I love you."