(30) Awaited explanation

Midoriya POV

I just finished having dinner with the others and I was now back in my room sprawled out on my bed in the dark, my small reading lamp the only current light source giving the room a warm eerie glow.

Things were falling in to place, totally out of my control and against his previous intended will ...but now 

I rather not drink from people, but now I have a 'volunteered' blood servant er....... donor.

I just needed Hisaya's vampire medical advice but now she's flying out here next week end.

Which leads me to something I should have done a long time ago. The minute All Might entrusted me with his secret, his power, his legacy and the legacy of others before him.

Pushing myself under my cover and switching off my light. I made up my mind.

I'm gonna tell All Might Tomorrow.

************************************

Normal POV

Ok.

last night's determination was..in short deteriorating.

He was freaking out.

He was calm This morning, in a good mood even, he got up early this morning and visit the mail department and his package was there. He feft so relief.

They didn't talk nor did the other see him but he saw All Might this morning looked like he was out jogging and the realization of what he would have to tell him today totally weighed on him.

If anything All Might would have right to be angry with him if he did but—

"Oi Deku! Take the damn paper!"

meekly grabbing the paper that was apparently being shared out in class from Bakugou, he sighed.

Right ..he was in class.

He couldn't properly talk to All Might till after school, so he should try to relax for the rest of the day. Midoriya glanced back at Todoroki who was writing down something, actually paying attention. He was the only one who knew of Midoriya's situation...well most of it.

The thought was a bit selfish but he would appreciate it if he could have have the other there for support when he told all Might..but that would defeat the whole purpose.

Yes he should have told All Might before, but the only reason he h as no choice but consider it now because he needs answers from Hisaya and she can't give him it if she doesn't know the whole story, the whole story being the reason for  his sudden 'late' development of a quirk and change of anatomy.

**********

Lunch came pretty quickly, especially Midoriya was lost in his own mind not really paying attention, which didn't seem to go unnoticed by some of his friends.

"Midoriya." He turned around balancing his lunch tray in his hands to lock gazes with his blood servant.

"Todoroki hey." Izuku tried smiling knowing full well what was coming judging by the the others worried expression.

"Hey...I know I must sound like a broken record but, are you okay you looked sorta bothered all morning."

"I'm fine, really it's just..."Midoriya bit his lip as they both sat down opposite each othet. He knew just leaving it at "I'm fine" would just make the other more worried so just decided to add some extra information.

"—its just my ...my cousin's coming to Japan next week a-and I'm just a bit nervous at meeting them again is all."he giving a nervous chuckle trying to play it off, Todoroki look like he took the bait as his face visibility soften.