(14)

Todoroki POV

Lunch was over and now it was time for afternoon hero training. We all head towards the locker rooms to change to our hero customs.

I was just about to step take off my shirt when Iida, suddenly entered the room, picked up my bag shoving it back into my arms.

"What are—

He put his hands up cutting me off.

"Your not coming to class today."

"What bu—"

"Todoroki as your Class Rep and  friend I'm saying this out of pure concern," he said paying and pushing up his glasses "You look like a walking Zombie, You looked fine This morning, I'll admit but you look absolutely worn out now."

He sighed continuing on " You look slightly paled, you didn't finish your and Tsu, Uraraka and I saw you stagger when walking back to class. It may not be too serious but the fact of the matter is your not 100% right now."

I watched as he pulled what looked like a pass out his pocket, handing it over to me, I dumbly took it silently, knowing I couldn't really argue, the drowsiness of the forefront of my mind now.

"The other's and I already talked to Mr. Aizawa and the other teachers they said since it doesn't sound to serious you may return to the dorms seeing the infirmary is a little clutter right now, so you'd officially clear from class today."

He finished giving me a firm stared. I sighed properly clutching my bag and  walking pass him, heading to the dorms. Which in turn I felt kind of relieved about. I could probably get to talk to Midoriya, alone. hopefully, if he even wanted to talk to me.

"Yaoyorozu is waiting outside to escort you back to class." I sighed again, not daring to look back at the other, questionable gazes in the changes room.

Yaoyorozu and I walked to the dorms silently, thankfully she didn't really ask any questions, just sending concerned glances my way every now and then, she problem noticed how slow I was walking, the drowsiness catching up with me.

"I can make it to my room now, you should get back to class. Thanks for coming with me." I said as I turned to her upon reaching the dorm house door,  to which she replied with a smile, concern still prevalent on her face. "Uh okay, your welcome and I hope you feel better, Midoriya too."

With that she starting jogging back to class.

I open the door, and headed inside and dropped on the common room couch. I finally stopped fighting the tiredness, I don't if that was a good Idea, the wait of the drowsiness and own body falling on me like bricks, sleep threatening to take me right there. Moving sounded like such a task but—

"Midoriya."

I breathed out, fighting to sit up, thinking this was the best time to talk to Midoriya, if he was awake that is, or even wanted to talk in that case, I hope it's the first.

Pulling myself up, I dragged my body to the elevator, never being so greatful for Technology not having to walk to much or take take the stairs. Leaning against the elevator wall, I let out an near exhausted sigh, pressing the number to Midoriya's floor. (A/N their on different floors right...I think so. idk).

At the sound of the elevators 'ding' , I pushed my body off the wall, exiting the contraption, walking towards His door. I stood at the door a few seconds fiddling with the bag anoyingly  slung over my shoulders, should've have dropped it off, anyway. Taking a deep breath I knocking lightly at the door but since we were practically the only two people in the quiet building the sound was clear.

"Midoriya. Are you awake? it's me. Todoroki." I said between knocks.

Right after my knock, I heard as if something fell, then a bunch of scrambling, then a door opening the more scrambling and—

"Todoroki!"

—Midoriya's door suddenly swung open, suprisely me abit. The boy in question looked absolutely worried, eyes wide and stu
studing me.

"Todoroki! are you okay!"

"me? I'm fine. but I should asking you that."

The green head seemed to calm down abit, he looked like he wanted to reach out to me, but quickly decided against it, a look of guilt taking over his face, as he stepped  back, scanning me with frown.

"I-I'm fine." he murmured now looking away, at anywhere except me, seemingly not having it with in him to look at me anymore. "But ....don't take this the wrong way, but you don't 'look fine' and you definitely shouldn't be fine anyway...not after...... because........I...I drank—

-your blood." he mumbled, demeanor dropping even more. "

—s-so you shouldn't be walking around, should be resting."

"I know, but I needc to talk to you."

Finally looking back up at me, the shorter sighed stepping abit out of the door way.

"I think you should rest, but it would be ungrateful and selfish of me not give an explanation.... especially from what I did to you."

I frowned following him into the room as he was already walking inside. 'Why does he blame himself so much' Closings the door behing me, I turned around to him propping pillow against the wall of the bed to his bed. Then moving me to come closer.

"You should get comfortable, this might take awhile."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *