(5)

Normal POV

Deku! Midoriya!?, Uraraka and Iida called, but before they could give Chase he was already out the door and gone.
The first student of the table sat quietly and highly confused for a moment staring at the exit. That their friend just left from.

"wha-"
"Hey look at Midoriya's stake." Tsu piped up, the other three turnt their heads in confusion. "Is that 'his' blood? I hope not." Uraraka asked mumbling the second part. "No. I don't think so." Iida answered proceeding to poke the peice of meat with a fork. "It just seems that the steak is really undercooked, raw even, only the outside slightly cooked, theres even blood oozing from it when you apply enough pressure. It must have him sick."

"Mmmm" they all hummed in thought, though the understood why he had to go they couldn't help but feel as though he overreacted due to the situation.

"Right then," Iida started adjusting his glasses on standing up "I believe we should report this deceitful piece of bovine immediately so it doesn't affect anyone else.

"uh its just steak Iida, report isn't really the word to use but, yeah, ok and maybe I should go find Deku is ok and make sure he's ok" Urara said standing up.

"Ah yes, and Todoroki mind accompanying her?"

"Sure."

"And Asui mind coming with me to see the head lunch Lady?"

"ok ribbit"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Exiting the cafeteria Uraraka turned to Todoroki "hey how about we split up,he probably went to Recovery Girl so I'll head there but you check the boys bathroom just in case." Nodding Todoroki walked in said direction.

Walking into the bathroom it was dead quiet, seeing as it might be totally empty, he was just about to leave when he spotted the movement of red in the mirror. Red shoes. Moving over to the stall where he saw it from, he knocked. "Midoriya?"