(32)

Normal POV

Training went on as usual, all of the students going about their life as usual and before they knew it the day of the Provisional License Exam were upon them.

Todoroki's day wasn't really started out the best he'd hoped.
From since Midoriya told him that All Might knows about his secret two he never confronted the man on it. But he just realized that though helping his...'friend' was at the forefront of his mind he also used that time to be close to Midoriya, to satisfy the craving for his crush's touch and company.

But now he had no excuse.

But.......he's happy for Midoriya plus this would give him the chance to try and supress his feelings for the boy, which is kinda what he wanted to do in the first place, retain mutual friendship with the boy.

easy right.

Wrong.

Shouto has felt things before, but unfortunately for most of his life as been overshadowed by things like anger, fear and sadness. His most recently development results in love...which he now had mixed feelings about...if he could just turn these feelings he had for the small freckled boy off like a light switch he would, for the sake of both them. But he couldn't, and that brought along that ever creeping green eyed monster called jealousy.

He didn't act on it, barely reacted when something happened. but he felt it, its wasn't a lasting feeling it was like a wave of many unpleasant emotions, leaving you feeling guilty and in denial when it leaves.

Though he held no ill will towards her most of these unsettling feeling came from her actions, she was just really closed to him and getting close whether it was to their knowledge or not it was happening and thst triggered that feeling with in him.

But right now his jealousy was unbalance and confusion.

This Shindo guy from Ketsubtusu Academy. he didn't like his vibe...seem to...forced like he was hiding his true intent. But at the same time he was a bit confused at how he and Midoriya looked strangely similar almost like another secret love child- no he shouldn't think that plus Midoriya was cuter anyway.

Shouto certainly didn't like the way he clasped Midoriya hands in his but he Digressed.

The other thing that bugged him today was that big guy from shiketsu... he kept looking at Shouto as if he did something to him. He heard that he took UA exams through recommendations but he had no recollection of him...either way he make Shouto feel uncomfortable.

.......

"I Hate you Both."

"Your eyes are just like his."

He lost his cool. He list site of what was important almost letting all his effects at changing just go down the drain because of a few words that he should knew weren't true.

Its funny how a few words could fix him but the same was true for almost undoing him.

He looked anyway but he knew his name wouldn't be there. After that stunt he and that guy from Shiketsu pulled it was only fair. Shouto felt disappointed he didn't pass, yes..but he knew exactly why and he deserved it and was his "progress" he was worried about. Since Midoriya help him out so much, he relaxed tried and opening out and worked harder at being a better person, friend and Son.

"Todoroki?"

Midoriya. ofcourse he would be worried for him, but he just couldn't turn to face the other, he knew Midoriya wouldn't be directly upset with him but, it felt like he didn't just fail himself or his school but Midoriya most of all.