(45) Not Me

"Who knew you swung that way." Toga giggled swiping through Midoriya's phone. Said boy now an unconscious heap on the closest floor.

She knew it was too convenient that he didn't have his phone unlocked, he didn't really have anything that they could seriously use against him. Sure he had All Might's number, and other  U.A teachers, with messages but they were all either about training, school and other boring shit like that or horribly vage.

Even his notes and gallery were all school work, training notes,  pictures of classmates, his mother and other irrelevant stuff. He did have these weird stuff about power control and this "blood calendar?" And blood intake? She didn't believe it had anything to do with hos quirk so Hey Maybe the kid had a blood kink, she could respect that.

After a while of going through his notes she came across one labeled Todoroki. She clicked on it thinking maybe could be some jucy secret on his quirk or even just him, Dabi seemed pretty interested in the guy maybe he'd like this but she wasn't expecting what she found in the lease.

It wasn't a long note, and it was from yesterday. A big grin etched across her face as she read it sending Midoriya's unconscious face a cheeky glance before tapping back into to his gallery and observing.

"Todoroki Shouto huh?" She giggled looking at the many pictures of Todoroki in his gallery, they were so spread out, if you didn't  pay attention wouldn't noticed that there were profusely more pictures of Todoroki, or focused on Todoroki then there were of any one person.

Unless you'd somehow believe these weren't on purpose, though.. Judging by the notes the little squirt probably didn't seem to realize what he felt himself.

Getting off the bed Toga walk up to Midoriya nudging his face with her shoe, "aww and here I thought you could take me out for dinner some time sigh~~."

Giggling madly to herself, she turned back to the back, picking up a single syringe, that laying next to five others, all filled with blood. "Oh well if your gonna break my heart I can atleast have some fun." Raising the phone back to her face, contact Todoroki flashing on screen, she hum licking one of the blood filled needles she stabbed Midoriya with.

"Or look at it this way, your so love sick, I'm practically doing you a favor."

**************************

The knock came sooner then expected , hopping off the bed Togo and looked at his self, now sporting the face of her captive Deku, sending one last glance at the closet said boy was currently tied up she headed towards the door putting on her best Midoriya face.

"Hey Todoroki!" She said opening the door a little too enthusiastically causing Todoroki to step back slightly in surprised but he quickly caught him "hey Midoriya..uh you said you wanted to talk?" He questioned rather awkwardly in the door way.

"Yes yes come in," he said moving aside for the taller boy to enter. "Where's Hisaya?" He asked observing the room, this was her room but she was no where to be seen and last he's heard she wasn't feeling very well.

"Oh she left so we could talk," Closing the door, Midoriya quite eagerly pulled Todoroki to sit with him on the bed. They sat in a silence a while Todoroki waiting for Midoriya to day what ever he had to but the freckled boy only stared back at him with an uncharacteristically wide grin, eyes roaming as if he's never seen him before.

Something felt ..off...weird.

Deciding that maybe he should say something, 'Midoriya?' Midoriya's response being a distracted humm eyes seemed glazed over with something he couldn't explain, on him but not really.