(12)

Todoroki POV

Analyzing all I could, I turn back to Midoriya and slowly approached him, his pleas and protest still being heard but most of it muffled, Crouching down in front of him I spoke not entirely sure if I wanted what I said to be true or not, but kept my voice as calm and gentle as I could.

"Your hungry Aren't you?"

Midoriya suprisely slowly looked up, tears still present on his face.

"H-How do you...." He choked out but trailed off. 'So I was right.' Glancing at my banded wrist, I knew what I had to do.

"You need blood right?" I aske gentle hovering my wrist in front of his face, but my question was return with a scared frown, he look at me like I was Crazy.

"Todoroki-please I can't, I - I don't want to hurt you, I can't drink from people." So that's it, judging by the litter of blood bags in the room, its seemed he was accustomed to drinking blood, but, judging from his reaction to biting me, he doesn't take directly from people.(A/N my boi so observant😏)

Moving a bit closer, I sat directly in from of him and rested my hand on his head, my fingers being enveloped by his soft, green locks.

"Todoroki what are you-" his eyes widen in shock as I use my other hand to loosen my tie, sliding it off my neck and collar, opening up the top of my shirt, exposing most of my neck and shoulders.

"Please. It's ok." I smiled trying to reassure him. but he just began furiously shaking his head, eyes shut tight" No! I can't, I can't- "

I cut him off by swiftly pulling him into my arms, catching him off guard, and purposely burying his face into my neck. I could feel him try to moved and wiggle out of my grasp, but I kept a firm grip around his back and waist, he was practically half kneeling , not very comfortable, but it couldn't be helped.

"Look, "I started trying to keep my voice gentle but still with authority, as  I feel his body stiffened in my grip, almost like he stopped breathing.

"I'm not entirely sure whats going on, but I get this much, you need blood and its eating you up inside, and your suffering and just I can't sit and watch that happen so please...just..bite me or whatever, I trust you, don't you trust me?"

"Todoroki..." he whispered breathlessly against my neck, voice pained and crack.

I few silence moments Passed then I almost gasped as Midoriya's hot breath fully hit my neck, His warm tougue, dragged a ways between my neck and collar.

I finally let out a gasp, my grip unconsciously tightening around Midoriya as his fangs suddenly Peirce the skin of my neck, my reaction making him worriedly pull back just as soon as he entered, I could feel my  blood seeping out and running down my neck.

"I'm sorry-"

"No! its ok, go ahead." I say putting my hand on his head, rubbing it lightly in assurance, urging him to continue. He hesitantly complied, starting with licking and cleaning at the streaks of blood, dripping down my neck and collar. I felt him pause and let out a heavy breath at the base of my neck where he bit into before. Silently and gently running my fingers through his hair in comfortable, he continued shortly sinking his teeth into me once more. Getting over the initial shock of it, I found that the pain wasn't really there anymore, if not at all, but the feeling of the fangs penetrating your skin, and your blood flowing out practically being sucked, it didn't hurt all that much, but it was a very odd and interesting  sensation. And I didn't know if this was normal but my body felt warmer then usual. heat I felt like steam was coming out of my ears.

This when on for a few moments, not sure how long, till Midoriya suddenly retracted his fangs from me, then again started licking at the wound and the excess blood around it. After a while of that, he heave a heavy sigh and wordlessly dropped his head on my shoulders, as I was still Gently Massaging his scalp.

'His breathing seem to have gone back to to normal, very light, as if he was sle-

At that I paused hearing the tiny snores escape Midoriya, now just noticing how heavy his body had become against mine.

"He fell asleep." I whispered.

As carefully as I could I manage, I layed Midoriya down on my lap. His sleeping face was the void emotional but he looked content for now.

Streaks of dried tears mared his slightly flushed face as I gently ran my hand over them, my fingers unconsciously lingering on his freckles. A million strange and questionable feeling washed over me at once. I had so many questions. But I guess some of them would have to wait till Midoriya's awake and was ready and willing to talk to me.

Sighing once more, I opted to put Midoriya in his bed, He wasn't that heavy but boy did his Little body weigh more then expected.

Finally getting him into bed, I pulled the covers over him then looked around the room. I cleaned up a little bit and fetched Midoriya's phone from his bag, resting it right by his head on his Night stan.. Then grabbing any peice of paper I could find and a pen 'I hope he doesn't mind' and jutting down a quick note placing it under Midoriya's phone.

Leaving his room and closing the door, I headed to my room to change since my shirt and sleeve was now stained with blood. Quickly changing and fixing my tied in place I look at the time. Looks like I was gone for about 40 minutes English was way over.

'I should get back to class and clear up some stuff and try to not let anyone bother Midoriya. We still have to talk, but it's doesn't look like he's up for telling teachers, worst yet the rest of the class or anyone for that matter. '

* * * * * *. * * * * * * * * * * *. * * * * * *