(16)

Todoroki POV.

"Maybe I should really get a bed instead of a futon," I mumbled sitting up on Midoriya's bed. I must have passed out.

Looking around for Midoriya I called out to him, but nothing. must not be in the room. placing my food on the floor and sitting at the edge, I looked around, really observing the room this time. he really was an All Might Fan.

Switching my gaze to my feet, I reached into my bag, which was at the foot of the bed, and pulled out my phone. its was now 4:10... I've been out for atleast for 4 hours, I still felt slightly drowsy and weak though, but I guess that's to being expected from literally having your blood drained, not that I regret it or anything.

I don't regret it.

Not One bit.

What I do regret is not being able to stop him from his obvious suffering before hand. But he's fine now...

I think....I should make sure. 'where was he anyway?'

Pushing myself of the bed, wobbling abit I made a grab for the door nob but it suddenly swung open. Midoriya was standing there a little shocked as was I, our eyes locked.

The green of his eyes weren't glowing like they were before, but they were indeed bright, and big and.. almost captivating..they were beautiful-

"I-" I blink catching myself, Midoriya broke out silence, no longer looking at me.

"I - I made you something to eat."

He said as I looked down, just now noticing the tray he was carrying in his hands.

"oh..uh...thanks." I really didn't know what to say. I Midoriya slid pass me, head bowing. He pulled out a little a small Japanese table setting the tray upon it and motioning me to come sit.

Moving across the room and sitting on the opposite side of the table, he starting pouring orange juice in a cup.

"I know you prefer teas and Soba but I think something a bit heavier, is better right now, to build your strength and blood count that is. it's a bit much but take your time."he said pushing a pork cutlet bowl infront of me.

"Thank you but you didn't-"

"No. I had to and I want to" Midoriya dead panned cutting me off.

"so," he continued before I could reply, "You were really tired before, but I'm sure you have more question."

Swallowing a piece of the pork cutlet, 'which was amazingly good by the way, I Wonder if he made it himself?'

"I....not really, you kinda told all I need to know, does anyone else know?" I questioned stuffing another peice into my mouth. He didn't even look at me, just kept his head down, fiddling with the cooster, on the table.

"No. just obviously my dad and his family and my mom...and now you." he finished meeting my gaze for a bit. I could help but feel a bit honor.

We spend the next few minutes in silence while I finished my food and juice, Before Midoriya jump up.

"Oh I almost forgot. I'll be right back!" he scarcely said bolting out the door. A few minutes later, he returned with two a small purple and a white mug.

"Um...I probably sound like a nagging parents but this is for your own good." he laughed nervously placing the small purple cup infront of me. I pick up the cup, Midoriya eyeing me nervously. Taking a wiff of the contents of the cup, I almost dropped it.

"What is that?" I is this I asked covering my nose with a frown.

He gave a skittish laugh, scratching the bavk of his head. "We called it Chishiru ,its kind of secret family recipe, doesn't smell too good, I know but it's suppose to smell that way and it helps, it miraculously speeds up blood count but it only works if your bitten by a vampire. Its used in our family to keep blood servants healthy literally makes you feel better in a few minutes."

"Blood Servants?"

"Yeah, though I think the term 'blood servants' is a bit much since they aren't practically servants ..mmm.more like , blood donors, anway they let vampires feast off of them from time to time, keeps the fangs happy, or so I've heard. They are mostly either close friends of the family or spouses of family members of the family that ofcourse know about us. You know trusted people."

"I see." I say eyeing the cup, taking in the information.

Motioning towards the cup "So bottoms up, and you should definitely cork your nose and try getting it down in one go."

"....this won't kill me will it." I mumbled eyeing the green head. He let out an almost heavenly chuckle, I almost felt like patting myself on the back for making him do so, I felt like a bit of heat on my face as he assured me with a smile that It wouldn't, he looked like his normal self, happy.

Returning my attention back to the cup, i didn't even know how to describe the smell, it just smelt horrible. Corking my nose and closing my eyes I chugged the contents in one go, it didn't taste as bad as it smelt but it was a close second. I felt the other's gaze on me as I set down the cup, my face squinted in disgust. But before I knew it another cup was being shoved into my hands.

"-and I thought you might need this to wash it down, get the taste of your mouth....... it's not as good as your tea but..it tea... to help you keep 'it' down." Nodding, I gripped the cup and began drinking as he added I could take my time, A silence settled over us again.

"So.." I starting dropping the mug from my mouth, only half done.

"You've don't have a 'blood servant'? I question a bit sheepishly, he gave me a look, probably doesn't really like the term 'servant', "No, never had one, be half vampire, was on thing, being a vampire with basically no power so I never thought it was necessary, plus I was never really into sinking my teeth into people." he finished quietly, packing the empty dishes on the tray.

"oh...then what are you gonna do now."

"What do you mean?"

"Your obviously gonna need to feed more then you do when you were younger and right now your out of blood. What if it happens again and your unable to get blood."

He looked conflicted at my statement, a determined frown appearing his features. "I-It won't...my packets should be here in about 5 days, I can hold out till then."

"But what if you can't, and what if does." I pushed on, I know this was probably stressing him out but I just didn't want to see him suffer like he did again.

"I-I....I I have too-"

Forgetting all all boundaries, I grabbed Midoriya's twitching hands in mine, almost knocking over the tea.

"Midoriya." I spoke making him look me directly in my eyes, pain. his eyes were filled with conflicted pain. Midoriya always cares and helps others, bringing pain to himself, literally..he broke his bones, just so I can get over my silly grievance with my father. He's too kind, too kinda to. but when it comes to himself, he takes it on all himself.

I don't want him to do that, he deserves so much more, I want him to have someone, to be saved and assured like everybody else he's inspired,

and I want to , maybe, just maybe, b e that person..

I want him to be happy.

I want to-

I want.

I want him.

I addressed him, unconsciously gripping his hands tighter, "Midoriya let me do!"

"D-Do what?" he stuttered out in confused, face still contorted in a frown.

"Let me be your Blood Servant."

* * * * * * *. * * * * * *. * * * * ** *. * * * *

Sorry for not posting yesterday, was still kinda of pissed about that chapter not saving, and I couldn't really use my hand, I was literally bleeding into a cup like literally (I would give you picture proof but.... that would be weird) can't really give details but lets just say while Todoroki is recovering from his blood lost with a cute, freckled protagonist who makes him breakfast in bed and is husbando material, I'm spending mine with my teddy bear who isn't alive and my chicken flavoured Ramen.

Till tomorrow.❤