(6)

"Midoriya?"

A soft squeak was heard from the other side of the door but was followed with silence. "Midoriya its me, Todoroki," he tried again a few seconds later "y-yeah?" he answered but still not opening the door.

"The other's are worried since you left so suddenly, are you alright?"

"I .. don't think I feel so good, I-I think it was the steak, maybe." he muttered trying to convince him.

"Yes, we thought as much, Iida is already consulting the cafeteria stuff as we speak so maybe we should take you to recovery girl and-

"No!" Deku almost shouted almost surprising Todoroki, "I-I mean no, I think I'd much rather just head back to the dorms and rest. please."

"Ok, do you want me to take you?"

"........ I, guess so but first could you get my bag from class..... Please?"

Since it looked like Midoriya had no plans of leaving the stall just yet, he complied and turned to leave. " okay I'll be back as quickly as I can then."
Fine, Deku dropped back on the toilet lid as his legs felt weakened.

A few minutes later Todoroki returned and push the bag under the stall, not sure if he would come out of the stall anyway. Shoto stood out side of the stall. He heard nothing but some soft shuffling of fabric? Probably searching for something in his bag, and the small 'thank you' he whispered out before.

' something was wrong. But what was it, did some raw meat really affect him so much?' The young Todoroki brooded but was interrupted by the creaking of the metal stall door, Midoriya stepping out nervously. Even just by looking at his eyes Midoriya looked uncomfortable, in pain almost. Which is why he didn't want to pry but- "why the mask?" he ask referring to the black cloth sick mask he was now wearing. Before he could respond he looks slightly alarmed.

" uh well you s-see ...I um..,I kinda rubbed a bit to hard while trying to get the blood taste and smell off and uh , my face is kind red now and uh yeah." He explained nervously his eyes failing to meet his even once.

Shoto didn't really believe him but he decided not to pry any more.

Thankfully the halls were next to empty as the two made their way to the back exit of the school. Stopping at the back entrance to the route to the student dorms, midoriya turned to Todoroki.

"Class will be starting anytime soon, you should get going thanks for walking with me."

".............. you sure you're okay to go back?"

" yeah, yeah I'm sure I-I just need to lay down is all, see yah." he confirmed turning to leave.

Todoroki stood at the door a bit watching Midoriya almost weakly walk to the dorms. An unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Short chapter but tomorrow is gonna be a lot longer, please comment and tell me what you think.

And don't forget to click that Star if u want more.☄☄☄🌟🌟🌟⭐⭐⭐

Feedback is important.