(20)

Todoroki POV

I woke up a few minutes ago.

I  ofcourse fell asleep on the floor,  head resting against the cold door body on the cold floor, I installed tatemi/ soft flooring in my dorm room but Unfortunately for my now sore body, I didn't put any at the doors frame and entrance, cause dirt.

Standing up And stretching my body, I headed over to my shelf and peak at the clock.

It was now 11:35 at night. Everyone was sure to be asleep by now. I fetch my futon and layed it out in its place. Changed clothes on, I snuggled into my futon getting comfortable and hoping to sleep better now, Silently apologizing to my body for falling asleep in that uncomfortable position and place.

But after a few minutes my mind became busy and whirling with thoughts. The thoughts that were swirling in my head before I felt asleep, began to plague my mind again.

And almost after sleeping most of the day, even if one quarter of the 'sleep'  was in an ungodly position, I slept never the less ,so I didn't think I was going to fall asleep anytime soon again.

Rolling on my side, eyes still open, not staring any where in particular, my mind again wondering to my friend with messy, but beautiful green hair and adorable freckles—

Taking a breath, I paused.

The fact that I could describe him like..that, made me rethink everything I though a few hours ago.

What's the difference between my other 'Friends' and Midoriya.

Admiration.

Or adoration.

Friendship, just Friendship.

Or love.

Minutes turn to hours, as I layed awake mind opening and concluding the matter.

By the time 4am rolled aroung, I didn't if I should say that my time was well spent, but at least I could say I came to a conclusion.

I was right.

I, Shouto Todoroki was infact in love with my male, friend and class mate Izuku Midoriya.

I thought about it long ang hard. I do admit I feel immense  admiration and gratitude towards Midoriya after he broke my walls, making me use my fire and visiting and reconnecting with my mom. But it's not all he gave me, he gave me a new take on the world, or people, he gave me his friendship. And through that friendship I was given the opportunity to be near him, to get to know him and I enjoyed every second of it.

I gotten considerably closer and more comfortable with my classmates...... well most of them. But when I'm with Midoriya, I feel different. I can't explain but it's a wonderful feeling. I never noticed myself but though I'm recently trying to be more social, I much rather go he's going, I rather do it if he's doing. I like listening to his Little plans and strategies they're always amazing and clever anyway, I even like when he rambles on about heroes, I think it's cute.

Then thing it comes down to is physical contact.

I've always never minded it and quite enjoyed it when Midoriya ran up to me all excited and grab me probably about a new hero, or when our hands with brush against each other sometimes, I always noticed but just never thought much about it.

Finding out Midoriya's secret. A vampire It was almost a bit hard to believe, but he wouldn't lie especially in that pained state he was in that it almost hurt me.

I hate seeing him hurt. Especially when I think about the sports festival, while I'm grateful for what he did, I almost always cringe a little when I remember its my fault he was in that beaten up state.

When he's hurt, Even when isn't hurt, I want to hug him, hold his hand, run my fingers through his hair and run my fingers over his adorable freckles. I wouldn't minded staring at his big beautiful emeralds eyes for hours, holding his cute face in my hands, possibly, maybe connecting his soft lips to mine. (the same lips that were on his neck so yes he knows how they feel😂😋😛)

Possibly.

Maybe...never.

I admitted my feelings to myself, but I don't think I could tell Midoriya.

If he didn't accept my feelings, our friendship might be awkward at best.

Or worse If I were to tell him, would he be disgusted with me.

Also there's the matter of Uraraka. They like each, if not now they will eventually, especially on Uraraka I just know it. Which only means he likes girls so theres not really any space for me there.

"Dear old dad's not gonna be to 'proud' to know I'm not straight." I said smiling bitterly to myself.

"Because ...I love Midoriya." I quietly said, testing the words out on my tougue. Though I was alone in my dark room, I felt my face heat up. I felt good.

Admitting to myself would have to do. Because I didn't want to risk damaging my friendship with someone, might I dare say, is precious to me.

And now that I know his secret, The person I'm in love with is a vampire, I don't want him to feel obligated to me or feel like He owes everything to put up with my feelings that he probably wouldn't be comfortable with.

No.

I could admit it to my self and that's enough. I have a wonderful friend that trust me and that's enough.

'Or was it.'

Changing my position I closed my eyes trying to atleast get a short nap.

With my conclusion made and feelings recognized my consciousness starting peacefully fading.

"I love you."

I unconsciously whispered as the final tides of sleep came for me, the last image flickering in my head being that of curly green hair, bright and shining emerald eyes, and a breath taking freckled smile.

**********************""**"*"*******

Damn I didn't mean for this chapter to be all Todobae but when I write a character POV, I sort of get into character myself and when I do I ramble Alot sorry😂😂😋

See you guys next time, hope you enjoyed it.❤❤❤ Thanks guys for all the support but I'm fine its not that serious. I enjoy writing any back but it warms my heart to hear your concerns.❤❤❤

.